Firm closing

finlo

42 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

You're thinking of the 1984 one? That was my first intro to Sci fi and I still like it. But they re made it a couple of years ago (it was even better) and this is the sequel to the remake, out in a couple of months.

Yes the 1984 one. I thought it was rubbish. But each to their own etc

1 hour ago, Banker said:

Yes heard the same story, Raj someone but not the guy who had oddbins etc.

Likely the same dude who bought Northern Fuels.  Quite the empire he's building. 

53 minutes ago, Omobono said:

Tours also have several contracts with schools , I just hope they have got their PR in place  cant be letting schools and children down  with the weather we are currently experiencing ,and any uncertainty will cause them to loose drivers 

Saw a post from a parent that KWC one had been cancelled with 1 days notice!

4 hours ago, Omobono said:

Tours also have several contracts with schools , I just hope they have got their PR in place  cant be letting schools and children down  with the weather we are currently experiencing ,and any uncertainty will cause them to loose drivers 

Won’t someone think of the children 

4 minutes ago, Fred the shred said:

Lose we do not want any loose drivers around.

There might be a few. I was under the impression you had to be over 70 to drive for them from the evidence of seeing them out and about on the road.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Strange, it's been operating these past few days, perhaps one bus suddenly went tech? 

No. They gave one days notice to cancel the service. Not sure if today or Monday are first day without.

No emails to customers telling them their holiday is down the pan.     There cannot be that number to inform the coaches hold about 50 and there are not that many tours it would not have taken  much effort to contact them before they heard the news via the media.    Complete shambles.