Firm closing

finlo

3 hours ago, Roxanne said:

BURN THE HERETIC!

Pizza Napoli was always my favourite too when it was just the Ramsey one. I agree with others that it went downhill.

There’s somewhere else in Ramsey that’s supposed to be really good but I can’t remember the damn name. It is the place that used to be the Lucky Star. Or maybe next door. 

Roxanne - MF’s worst food critic. 

Its called Pizzanista ... they also used to do absolutely superb steak wraps as well but they've stopped ... according to the owner its because meat prices have risen too much ... wtf is that about, has he never heard of increasing his prices if his ingredients go up, if they are good people will pay.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, VikingRaider said:

Its called Pizzanista ... they also used to do absolutely superb steak wraps as well but they've stopped ... according to the owner its because meat prices have risen too much ... wtf is that about, has he never heard of increasing his prices if his ingredients go up, if they are good people will pay.

Only been in a couple of time and both times the staff seem to be more interested in the girls in and around the shop than the actual customers.

La Mona Lisa, excellent. As one might expect. Traditional topping, not some over-laden mattress with a mix of flavours trying to outdo each other. Simple, nice olive oil/herb combo and a balsamic dip to accompany it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Youaintseenme said:

And some good news.

The lovely folk at Kermelly’s in Ramsey have turned the old Pizza Napoli place into a mighty fine pop up for their incredible seafood baps over TT.

The mackerel in particular is stonking.

Seafood baps ..Mmmm got to say not sure about that. 

21 minutes ago, Youaintseenme said:

You aren’t sure about kipper baps, queenie baps, salmon baps or mackerel baps???

Clearly a come over 😂. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out 😂

No for sure not. 68 years and counting. Just not fussed on fish and a seafood bap would def not be anywhere close to something I would ever eat. Maybe kipper at a push.