Firm closing

finlo

18 hours ago, Youaintseenme said:

And some good news.

The lovely folk at Kermelly’s in Ramsey have turned the old Pizza Napoli place into a mighty fine pop up for their incredible seafood baps over TT.

The mackerel in particular is stonking.

Stonking or stinking? 

Love a bit of seafood. Is it just for TT or longer term?

19 hours ago, Youaintseenme said:

And some good news.

The lovely folk at Kermelly’s in Ramsey have turned the old Pizza Napoli place into a mighty fine pop up for their incredible seafood baps over TT.

The mackerel in particular is stonking.

Can’t stand the smell of seafood, if it smells like trout get the fuck out.

They do some (not all) of the ingredients,  it it’s nice to have it put down in front of you. Appreciate it’s not hard to do but I’m always having to do it for one person (me) as my wife has been vegetarian since she was a child. 

They do fish dishes, but not really what I’d call a seafood restaurant like Sheekys in London or Crabshakk in Glasgow.

Asked a restaurant owner here if they could think of a proper seafood restaurant over here and they couldn’t. 

Think it was £48, but I probably wouldn’t bother with the crab in it when I go again. 

https://j-sheekey.co.uk/media/11443/01402_jsheekey-menu-amends_12-may-2022-alc-w-offer_service.pdf

11 minutes ago, The Old Git said:

They do fish dishes, but not really what I’d call a seafood restaurant like Sheekys in London or Crabshakk in Glasgow.

Asked a restaurant owner here if they could think of a proper seafood restaurant over here and they couldn’t. 

Think it was £48, but I probably wouldn’t bother with the crab in it when I go again. 

https://j-sheekey.co.uk/media/11443/01402_jsheekey-menu-amends_12-may-2022-alc-w-offer_service.pdf

that place charges like a wounded rhino.

1 hour ago, The Old Git said:

They do some (not all) of the ingredients,  it it’s nice to have it put down in front of you. Appreciate it’s not hard to do but I’m always having to do it for one person (me) as my wife has been vegetarian since she was a child. 

1 hour ago, Kopek said:

The Boatyard in Peel?

Just out of interest, how many was that for and £££s

I could not eat Molluscs or bi-valves. Found out the hard way!!!

Last really good seafood place here was Molyneux’s up near Collinsons ( corner of Traie Menagh ) in Port Erin. That closed 36 or more years ago.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Last really good seafood place here was Molyneux’s up near Collinsons ( corner of Traie Menagh ) in Port Erin. That closed 36 or more years ago.

Don’t remember that, but have added two nights in Lancaster on the way back from Scotland in August to try your Indian restaurant recommendation