Firm closing

finlo

1 minute ago, Kopek said:

Are we all enjoying the weeks break from Antonys/Daves posts????

Of course he's probably entered in all races on a Vespa and too busy to post on here????

He's in every pub around the course (not that there's many left) simultaneously.

• Haha 5

Think it was him I saw down the Fun Fair earlier with a couple of his mates. Dave and Cyril.. I only noticed because he was was trying to get a ride for the three of them for the price of one.

• Haha 7

Saw the new Kellas place in PSM advertising open every day during TT but then highlighted that the kitchen is shut Monday & Tuesday so only tea& cakes!! All other establishments are operating longer hours eg sound cafe & offering full menu including breakfast etc when the public want it.

seems another one due to fail although very wealthy backers 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kopek said:

Are we all enjoying the weeks break from Antonys/Daves posts????

Of course he's probably entered in all races on a Vespa and too busy to post on here????

He'll be taking advantage of the hospitality vouchers offered to all DfE staff....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, emesde said:

Think it was him I saw down the Fun Fair earlier with a couple of his mates. Dave and Cyril.. I only noticed because he was was trying to get a ride for the three of them for the price of one.

None of them have any friends. It’d be a real coincidence if they were all in the same place? 

Maybe a meeting of the IoM Incel Society?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Banker said:

Saw the new Kellas place in PSM advertising open every day during TT but then highlighted that the kitchen is shut Monday & Tuesday so only tea& cakes!! All other establishments are operating longer hours eg sound cafe & offering full menu including breakfast etc when the public want it.

Also noticed that the new Pie shop on strand street was closed today .Only open  Monday to Friday  .:-(

Edited by mad_manx

9 hours ago, Banker said:

Are they? 

Douglas Golf Club Pavillion is closed for the entire race week until 12th June. 

I noticed Home Run pizza on Broadway was closed last night about 10:30. Middle Friday used to be the busiest night of the year with the place being open until the early hours. I suppose the dynamic in Douglas has changed hugely since all the hotels closed. Last night there were hardly any bikes even along Loch Promenade and ample parking for cars. Am I imagining it or was it once bike to bike along the whole promenade. (1990s)?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Barlow said:

I noticed Home Run pizza on Broadway was closed last night about 10:30. Middle Friday used to be the busiest night of the year with the place being open until the early hours. I suppose the dynamic in Douglas has changed hugely since all the hotels closed. Last night there were hardly any bikes even along Loch Promenade and ample parking for cars. Am I imagining it or was it once bike to bike along the whole promenade. (1990s)?

0230611-LochPromenade-IOM.jpg

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Barlow said:

Probably all in Bushys or at grandstand where it’s been rammed. At grandstand today and I’ve never seen it so busy, packed everywhere with very little space in fan park. All bars and food outlets were doing a fantastic trade.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Passing Time said:

What year was this photo taken?

Judging by the bikes in the photo, very late 80s to mid-90s.

Prom lights looked nice then too...

• Like 3