Firm closing

finlo

6 hours ago, Happier diner said:

Went to Vellika’s Kitchen on Peel Road last night

Well I never- I drove past only yesterday and commented to Mrs Utah that the place still hadn't been opened because from Peel Road there is no indication of any life - or anything.

30 minutes ago, Hairy Poppins said:

14 North closing down after 24th August.

Could never understand the attraction, overpriced , small portions of strange dishes. Dreambird the burger restaurant they had open in Victoria street was always busy so they shut that!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Banker said:

Could never understand the attraction, overpriced , small portions of strange dishes. Dreambird the burger restaurant they had open in Victoria street was always busy so they shut that!

Dreambird was much the better place between the 2 of them I always thought, never understood why that shut that one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Passing Time said:

You’ll need to start your own topic, this one’s to praise businesses that are open…

Speaking of which. The Square in Ramsey.

Been there a few times now and it is excellent. Fairly short menu which is not a bad thing, and  the specials are fish dishes. Had the most delicious sea bass there.

Not overpriced in fact very good value particularly the set price lunch menu.

• Like 1

I like a damned good kebab after a few pints. I like the one up on Bucks Road but only because it is on the way home.

8 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Speaking of which. The Square in Ramsey.

Been there a few times now and it is excellent. Fairly short menu which is not a bad thing, and  the specials are fish dishes. Had the most delicious sea bass there.

Not overpriced in fact very good value particularly the set price lunch menu.

I agree. Quality cooking. Goods reports on Curry King it seems too.

We went to the Japanese restaurant in Castletown when we were over a couple of weeks ago. Exquisite.