Firm closing

finlo

14 minutes ago, Tinpot said:

Am I right in think that these guys could be living in hope of a significant donation?

Kyle Porter
(Living Hope, IOM)

God spoke to me during the activation on the Friday night when I went up for prayer to receive the Holy Spirit because I was filled with doubt, and I fell to my knees and felt the Father’s heart and the life of sin that He had saved me from. I had always felt God’s power but never really knew His love. I wept and wept. Then, on the Saturday, I opened my hands and asked God to show me His love, and Tommy pulled me from the crowd and he hugged me, and as he held me, I felt the love of the Father right in that moment.

1 hour ago, HiVibes said:

Kyle Porter
(Living Hope, IOM)

God spoke to me during the activation on the Friday night when I went up for prayer to receive the Holy Spirit because I was filled with doubt, and I fell to my knees and felt the Father’s heart and the life of sin that He had saved me from. I had always felt God’s power but never really knew His love. I wept and wept. Then, on the Saturday, I opened my hands and asked God to show me His love, and Tommy pulled me from the crowd and he hugged me, and as he held me, I felt the love of the Father right in that moment.

Makes sense, he'll already know all about sticking your hands out and asking for cash for no good reason other than to fund other people's lifestyle then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HiVibes said:

Kyle Porter
(Living Hope, IOM)

hallelujah  brother , amen to that ,  wankers

1 hour ago, Happier diner said:

I'm not sure how I was supposed to know that given I live in Douglas. Faceache perhaps.

I'm not even on Facebook, but I've discovered that most businesses seem to update that more regularly than anything else if you want to check things like opening hours.  I suppose they think it's what their regulars will look at and because they're more used to using the platform for personal matters.  In this case the Raven had done so.

21 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

I'm not even on Facebook, but I've discovered that most businesses seem to update that more regularly than anything else if you want to check things like opening hours.  I suppose they think it's what their regulars will look at and because they're more used to using the platform for personal matters.  In this case the Raven had done so.

It is on Facebook.  It’s been referred to on here several times already

6 minutes ago, woolley said:

Strange thing about God. He's all seeing, omnipotent, immortal, works miracles at will, can bestow eternal paradise on mere mortals in the afterlife.. Only problem is, He's pretty hopeless with money, so He needs yours.

He has no pockets. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, John Wright said:

Enough said

If chatgpt was instructed 'write a gay fantasy for John Wright'

Kyle Porter
(Living Hope, IOM)

13 hours ago, Happier diner said:

I'm not sure how I was supposed to know that given I live in Douglas. Faceache perhaps. However like about a million billion other people in the world I check on Google first. Also I reckon if I was in the hospitality business, and had more than half the brain I have, I would take the 1 minute it takes to alter the open times on Google. But hey ho, maybe my half a brain is not getting it with me not being an expert. 

I thought there was in a clue in the name of the day off, 'Bank Holiday'.

9 hours ago, HiVibes said:

If chatgpt was instructed 'write a gay fantasy for John Wright'

Kyle Porter
(Living Hope, IOM)

Not sure about that. I’m an out and proud atheist.