Firm closing

finlo

17 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

Seems some MHK's can't wait to spread the good news. Further big increases by the MEA in February

Why is it good news? We know there are big increases, even bigger increases? We are supposed to be paying the deferred increase, from next March in form of higher tariff. Whilst the deferred price increase is probably more palatable, the users will be hit next year. Who knows what is going to happen towards the end of the year and into next year? 

3 hours ago, jackwhite said:

Doing ok at night from what I understand. What day did you go? Not huge amounts of people eating out at these types of place at lunch.

A Cafe custom is mostly Filipino.

Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, egg on cheese.........

All the same in the world of the pre packed sandwich...................

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, jackwhite said:

Doing ok at night from what I understand. What day did you go? Not huge amounts of people eating out at these types of place at lunch.

A Cafe custom is mostly Filipino.

Was a weekday. Might have been Thursday..

I assume the influx of Chinese people and alike is the reason Mrs Yiangs has expanded in to the old Hooded Ram pub and Gali Kitchen by the looks of it driving past earlier? They're advertising for cocktail staff too.

Edited by NoTailT

1 hour ago, NoTailT said:

I assume the influx of Chinese people and alike is the reason Mrs Yiangs has expanded in to the old Hooded Ram pub and Gali Kitchen by the looks of it driving past earlier? They're advertising for cocktail staff too.

What??

Maybe people who aren’t from China but from places like Laxey, Stoke, Paris etc who live here also like good quality Chinese food?

• Haha 1