Firm closing

finlo

4 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

What??

Maybe people who aren’t from China but from places like Laxey, Stoke, Paris etc who live here also like good quality Chinese food?

No the gaming industry is bringing in lots of new Chinese residents in and that’s great. The Asian supermarket on Victoria Road is great too if you like Asian food. Long may it continue as more people escape the truly mental and abusive covid policies of places like China and Hong Kong. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

What??

Maybe people who aren’t from China but from places like Laxey, Stoke, Paris etc who live here also like good quality Chinese food?

I get your point but I'd heard their decision to expand is based solely on increased Asian custom and demand. I'm sure we'll all benefit from it too and their food is great.

15 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

No the gaming industry is bringing in lots of new Chinese residents in and that’s great. The Asian supermarket on Victoria Road is great too if you like Asian food. Long may it continue as more people escape the truly mental and abusive covid policies of places like China and Hong Kong. 

Now if only we had an Enterprise Minister to take claim for all this success!!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, kevster said:

Where on Victoria Rd? I drive down there every morning and don't recall seeing one..

Asia's Best Choice! I love their watermelons. HUGE things. Give Robinsons a run for their money on the quality of fruit & veg in there.

Edited by NoTailT
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, NoTailT said:

Too true! How can Alf realistically allow the DFE to be without a minister during the rapidly approaching economic turmoil?

Be careful what you wish for......he may be lurking in the wings...

7 hours ago, SleepyJoe said:

So in fact the only help from government is to be deferred payment of our electricity bills?

It is not deferred payment, for your lot it's never paying!

Just 20 years sticking it on the young.

This heat or eat bollocks needs knocking on the head, if you can't afford to do both then thats what the the benefits system is for means tested, not having loaded boomers ripping yet more money and opportunity out of the hard working young.

Just now, HiVibes said:

It is not deferred payment, for your lot it's never paying!

Just 20 years sticking it on the young.

This heat or eat bollocks needs knocking on the head, if you can't afford to do both then thats what the the benefits system is for means tested, not having loaded boomers ripping yet more money and opportunity out of the hard working young.

Your boomer angst is getting a bit boring. It doesn't look like anyone is rising to it either. If you're concerned about why you haven't got on in life maybe look at yourself and not look for other people to blame.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Your boomer angst is getting a bit boring. It doesn't look like anyone is rising to it either. If you're concerned about why you haven't got on in life maybe look at yourself and not look for other people to blame.

I have got on pretty well, despite having to work for it.

I object to unfairness to the younger generation and carte blanche policies that whack huge costs on those who are already paying more than they can afford just to survive. The whole society is fucked by old malingerers like you lot, just giving a much needed balance you old twat.

• Like 2