The strategy to attract 500,000 visitors!

Max Power

2 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

There seem to be quite a lot of tourists over to me. Maybe there's something in it.

I hope they are buying loads of tourist tat to take back with them. We need all the VAT we can get. 

23 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Man buys house by TT course

Man complains about being woken up by bikes and calls bikers twats. 

😂

I'm quite a way from the course thanks and what sort of fruit loop goes out at that hour on a Sunday to foist upon us the delightful sounds of their fartcans?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, finlo said:
11 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

Lots of bikes over already, they were lapping the course at 7am this morning.

More like 4.30 twats woke me up!

If there are people out in the early hours, no doubt traveling at high speeds, that inevitably, eventually, will be a problem.

The Targa Florio used to have practice on open roads, but that event shut down due to safety concerns (i.e. fatalities)  50 years ago.

4 minutes ago, finlo said:

Let them walk active travel and all that shite!

That’s the issue. It’s only us that’s fed that shite. Want a dirty diesel bus to take you round all the historic sites we link to on a rover ticket your tour group has advanced paid for? That’s fine. Why not have a ride on a massively polluting coal fired train at the same time as we get paid for that. Want to get to Shoprite to buy your essential weekly shop on a Sunday the only day you have off work. Well you can fuck off we’ve got no bus drivers. Why don’t you buy a bike and sweat your balls off to lug three bags for shopping 2 miles as it’s good for you. Absolute w@nkers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Bandits said:

That’s the issue. It’s only us that’s fed that shite. Want a dirty diesel bus to take you round all the historic sites we link to on a rover ticket your tour group has advanced paid for? That’s fine. Why not have a ride on a massively polluting coal fired train at the same time as we get paid for that. Want to get to Shoprite to buy your essential weekly shop on a Sunday the only day you have off work. Well you can fuck off we’ve got no bus drivers. Why don’t you buy a bike and sweat your balls off to lug three bags for shopping 2 miles as it’s good for you. Absolute w@nkers.

Well they can one day get on the horse tram for 200m.  

I'm assuming the Horses aren't on zero hours/pulling a sickie.