The strategy to attract 500,000 visitors!

Max Power

37 minutes ago, Lightening McQueen said:

Does anyone know if her car is charged via solar power, or is it another pseudo electric car powered by gas?

No it’s the BMW that’s constantly charging up outside government offices for free. 

• Like 1

She certainly is not a fan of goats she tried to get the wild goats near her house shot in case one jumped out in front of her motor.   She is a waste of space.   Last time the 42 million was mention it had shrunk a bit spent 🥵 god knows what on wages for her team no doubt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hissingsid said:

She certainly is not a fan of goats she tried to get the wild goats near her house shot in case one jumped out in front of her motor.   She is a waste of space.   Last time the 42 million was mention it had shrunk a bit spent 🥵 god knows what on wages for her team no doubt.

And you used to be such a big fan!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Omobono said:

and takes photographs from the top of Tynwald hill when the court is in session , contrary to standing orders ,and not the behaviour you would expect from a member of the House of Keys

Maybe She's flipping a digit at the silly procedure??? Many here would agree with Her if it were not Her making the gesture!!!

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

The price of admission is outrageous, £8.00 I believe. Who on earth is mad enough to pay that to climb some stairs and stand at the top of that?

Cruise Liner passengers, ready to be fleeced.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kopek said:

Maybe She's flipping a digit at the silly procedure??? Many here would agree with Her if it were not Her making the gesture!!!

If there is something that you feel passionate about, fight for it but there are ways to go about things and changing the system from within rather making yourself unpopular. 

Edited by 2112

14 minutes ago, 2112 said:

changing the system from within rather making yourself unpopular. 

I hope that you apply that rule to all the MHKs that you complain are not outspoken enough! ( ...and there are many )!

Unpopular? Got voted back in didn't She???

13 minutes ago, BriT said:

About £34,000. Relatively cheap as an eco statement if your salary is nudging £70K. 

https://www.bmw.co.uk/en/all-models/bmw-i.html

I see Billy  No Mates is driving around in one  ,yes the MLC who couldn't get by on £50k a year  he ran a big 3 litre job for years  done his damage to the environment ,  but the smart thing is they charge the cars up at work ! so were still paying 

2 minutes ago, Omobono said:

I see Billy  No Mates is driving around in one  ,yes the MLC who couldn't get by on £50k a year  he ran a big 3 litre job for years  done his damage to the environment ,  but the smart thing is they charge the cars up at work ! so were still paying 

But that’s the point. We all pay for their ethical conversion to things we mere mortals can’t afford. We’re bad people because we can’t afford to be as good citizens as those who we bankroll on more money than we actually get paid. 

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

You certainly couldn't afford a new electric car on less than £50k p.a.

None of us can. But she and her team tell us we’re such bad people for not being as wealthy as her and being able to afford to change our buying options as we can’t afford to. 

• Like 2