Bus Vannin in Crisis

0bserver

13 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Yes, they will be de-HDing the footage as we speak. 

Then an appeal for witnesses who may have seen someone at 3am shouting in the streets of Douglas.

No, no, it will be an appeal for witnesses to 'an incident' in about 2 months. 

This lad should be given an award for excellence, compare this production against all that old laboured dross they put on in the smelly Gaiety (massivley funded by the unelected arts council from the proceeds of gambling) just so a few old fruits can get out of the house, to this wonderful performance piece, which has brought a smile to so many, if this fella gets a fine we need to set up a gofundme!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HiVibes said:

This lad should be given an award for excellence, compare this production against all that old laboured dross they put on in the smelly Gaiety (massivley funded by the unelected arts council from the proceeds of gambling) just so a few old fruits can get out of the house, to this wonderful performance piece, which has brought a smile to so many, if this fella gets a fine we need to set up a gofundme!

Not sure “brought a smile” is the correct terminology, more what a bellend…

• Like 2

Watching him shout his head off, instead of using his phone to call for help, reminded me of when I moved here, before mobile phones. I used to phone my mum once a week, and used to shout so much so she could hear me, that my father-in-law used to say to me, "just open a window and shout through it, she'll probably still hear you, and it will save money on my phone bill". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, J-Go said:

Looks a bit sus to me.
Set up.
Monetized.
Youtube.
Big dollar, or really stupid stunt?

Both.

Was the bus a single or double decker, and did the driver not check the bus after parking it up at the end of his/her shift? Lots of questions but there will be little answers. Except it will cost the taxpayers for the police investigation and repairs, not forgetting how long the bus may be out of service. If the prankster is fined, expect him to film his next escapade in Jurby, when he is hauled up for non payment of the fine.

He could have been hiding at the back of the bus, what a moron, he could have rung 999 and been freed in less than an hour, now the driver will be in trouble for not physically walking down to the end of the bus to make sure no idiot is concealing themselves after probably the worst shift of the day, yes , he probably should have it is probably one of the many rules they have to abide by but making this moron a hero or celebrity is crazy.

14 hours ago, Billy the Kid said:

Take some responsibility for your own actions you dickhead!

To be fair, according to MR, he has been in contact with the police, although I can imagine he's probably not saying it was his own fault he didn't contact police at the time, or use the emergency exit - ironically directly next to the window he smashed. 

This guy gives bellends a bad name. 

• Like 5