Bus Vannin in Crisis

0bserver

7 minutes ago, Zarley said:

To be fair, according to MR, he has been in contact with the police, although I can imagine he's probably not saying it was his own fault he didn't contact police at the time, or use the emergency exit - ironically directly next to the window he smashed. 

This guy gives bellends a bad name. 

Honestly , given the behaviour and  the language used, l couldn't watch the recording to the end.  30 years ago, he would have gotten a clip around the ear, which is well deserved, in my opinion, for this unacceptable  behaviour.  I totally agree with Zarley's above post.

Set up a fundraising page to assist; this is unbelievable.  If you have  money to throw away give it to someone much more deserving.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Fred the shred said:

This non story has now made the front page of the Daily Mail , no surprise there then, probably after the Jet ski story was strung on by same paper for weeks.    It just gets better and better. 

It has. He’s got his 15 mins of fame

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12674487/Moment-passenger-smashes-way-bus-waking-locked-inside.html

2 hours ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Yes, well, he doesn't deserve it.  Hopefully it will be fish & chip paper by the close of today; well, it would have been!  When was that ruled unhygienic?  Fish and chips wrapped in newspaper kept them warm. :D

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lilly said:

Yes, well, he doesn't deserve it.  Hopefully it will be fish & chip paper by the close of today; well, it would have been!  When was that ruled unhygienic?  Fish and chips wrapped in newspaper kept them warm. :D

It was never unhygienic. As a child our family donated our old newspapers for the local chippy to use for wrapping. Nobody ever died from this. 
It was ecological recycling and gave you something to read whilst you were eating your chips. 
And if you were a teenage boy as I was then you may have had your sausage wrapped in a page 3 model from the Sun if you were lucky.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

It was never unhygienic. As a child our family donated our old newspapers for the local chippy to use for wrapping. Nobody ever died from this. 
It was ecological recycling and gave you something to read whilst you were eating your chips. 
And if you were a teenage boy as I was then you may have had your sausage wrapped in a page 3 model from the Sun if you were lucky.

i thought that the ink was considered/declared poisonous  which is why it was banned.

9 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

but the newspaper never came into direct contact with the food

Yes that's correct.  They always placed the fish and chips on white paper first.

Also the newspaper insulated the food. 

Edited by Lilly
Added last sentence