Bus Vannin in Crisis

0bserver

1 hour ago, 0bserver said:

I'll be impressed if they've finally learned their lesson. 

Well lots on Facebook complaining that school buses didn’t turn up yesterday or today & kids have exams so panic all round & even reports of kids walking from santon to ballakermeen!!

Meanwhile bus vannin buses have been reported at Tynwald & elsewhere with cruise passengers!!

12 minutes ago, Banker said:

Well lots on Facebook complaining that school buses didn’t turn up yesterday or today & kids have exams so panic all round & even reports of kids walking from santon to ballakermeen!!

At the same time I have it on good authority that Bus Vannin still refuses to pick up the phone to Tours who have fully seat belted coaches standing idle that could do the school work at the drop of a hat because they simply won’t give them private hire work. Leaving kids standing at bus stops in exam week is simply ridiculous. 

• Like 3

Now if they got all them there dial a ride drivers out of the mini buses and into the single / double deckers would there be a driver shortage. I also understand thayt Doris would miss picking her pension up at 38pence return, but should the majority over rule that prick longworth great idea. Just sayin

41 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

If nothing else, it'll be one less thing for you to whine about. Win win for MF

It will be one less thing for you to whine about me whining about. 

I'd say that's win win win.

Win Win GIFs | Tenor

Edited by 0bserver

8 hours ago, Banker said:

Meanwhile bus vannin buses have been reported at Tynwald & elsewhere with cruise passengers!!

There was a double-decker Bus Vannin bus on Peel prom this morning dropping off about 18 or 20 cruise people. Meanwhile local kids walk to school. Can't make this shit up. 

• Like 3