Bus Vannin in Crisis

0bserver

2 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

What would cause such a paranoid reaction?

🙂 

I always really need a wee when I wake up and have been drinking.

When she is desperate for the loo my Mrs gets nearly as irratable as when she needs food, so maybe he was desperate for a slash?

Whatever it was, he is a very angry individual.  Someone should find out who he is and invite him on here.  He would fit right in.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

I always really need a wee when I wake up and have been drinking.

When she is desperate for the loo my Mrs gets nearly as irritable as when she needs food, so maybe he was desperate for a slash?

Whatever it was, he is a very angry individual.  Someone should find out who he is and invite him on here.  He would fit right in.

I don't really get that post 

What are you saying?

You are married to an angry, chubby bird that likes water sports?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

What a dickhead.

Surprised he had enough IQ to get in a bus in the first place.

Definitely a guy with issues...think he's just put his sex life back 10 years publishing that deranged numpty video.

Nah. There'll be girls queuing up for some of that.

What an ambassador for the IOM on the www!

Bus driver should have checked the bus was completely empty, judging by this guys state I’m guessing he fell asleep and was slumped out of initial sight. Young man in video is extremely agitated, you can see he’s not thinking clearly whatsoever, anyone else would’ve located the emergency exit using the torch on their phone or called the emergency services, especially when it appears the gates were locked and it was difficult to get out.

Two lessons will be learnt, driver will check his bus every single time and the angry young man will question some of his life choices, hopefully he’ll avoid the criminal damage charges by just paying up for the replacement window.

There is a trend on social media of getting locked in somewhere then filming yourself having a look around.  Not sure if this is the case here, but most people would use their phone to call for help not film and upload to X (formerly known as Twitter - that rebrand went well). 

• Like 1