Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?

Newsdesk

Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?   

136 members have voted

1. 1. What is the forums view on this fantasists ability to hang on to a role on Comin?

• He should resign himself
    • He should be told to go regardless
  2. 2. Does anyone think he has the personal integrity to tender a resignation himself without being pushed?

3. 3. Should the UK also be asking questions about his MBE?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2022 at 08:57 AM

Ashford  will be like a rabbit gazing into the headlamps of a car.

he does not have a clue what is going on and is just doing what he is told, as he has for the last five years.  
I think he is the CM’s fall guy to carry the can when the heat needs to be taken of the CM. 

Edited by Manxman2000
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

Shut down Joney Faragher as well. Utter joke.

In summary it's all the civil services fault don't blame CoMin.

It’s embarrassing to listen to. How is Ashford so protected when it’s obvious he’s clueless and delusional. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, quilp said:

What will today bring into the realm of Manx politics? Swift, concise action or slow, contrived apologetics?

All eyes/ears on Alf...

After Chris Thomas' questions, Alf replies - 'That's life', and a very convulated way of saying 'lessons are being learned'.....'move on'.

• Like 1

I think the only time CM Cannan will actually have the balls to wield the axe is if there is a widespread rebellion. The petition regarding the St Marks elms was a good example - if a petition calling for Ashfords removal was raised and it’s signed by a large amount, I think that CM Cannan wouldn’t be able to ride out the storm. 

48 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

If you’re still on the fence then just be reminded that Dr Ranson was forbidden from speaking to David Ashford, Health Minster (at the time)during a global pandemic when her input would have been invaluable. Instead, he took advice from an individual with no medical experience. 

The important bit is that he knew all about it then and he knows all about it now, but why wasn’t this raised at the time? why has it taken an employment tribunal to make these events public knowledge?

How many other complaints of bullying culture in DHSC has Ashford received and ignored?

Edited by Annoymouse

2 minutes ago, 2112 said:

I think the only time CM Cannan will actually have the balls to wield the axe is if there is a widespread rebellion. The petition regarding the St Marks elms was a good example - if a petition calling for Ashfords removal was raised and it’s signed by a large amount, I think that CM Cannan wouldn’t be able to ride out the storm. 

A Coupe d’Twat

• Like 1