Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?

Newsdesk

Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?   

136 members have voted

1. 1. What is the forums view on this fantasists ability to hang on to a role on Comin?

• He should resign himself
    • He should be told to go regardless
  2. 2. Does anyone think he has the personal integrity to tender a resignation himself without being pushed?

3. 3. Should the UK also be asking questions about his MBE?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2022 at 08:57 AM

12 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

There was an employment dispute. The complainant won her case for unfair dismissal and from what I have read about the case, (although not privy to everything that has gone on) this would seem to be the right verdict. And Dr Ranson will be awarded whatever is decided which is appropriate.

Employment disputes happen all the time and due process has gone through.

Have you thought of changing your forum handle to - The Lone Voice of an Idiot? It’s impressive though that you took your head out of Ashfords ass for long enough to type that up. Well done. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

There are quite a few a few regular contributors who have stopped following this post as they are probably finding it rather disgusting to be honest.

Any more or less than your repeated disgusting attempts at misogyny? It would be good if you could quantify. It’s not that surprising that such blinkered and unintelligent people would support the Minister of Fantasy.

Lets not forget EVERY respondent to this poll said he would not have the integrity to resign. And he didn’t!

51335EB6-93C6-4053-BFDA-1ADB43351354.jpeg

Edited by Bandits
Add clip
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

You have a short memory Sir. 

It’s wasn’t that long ago that you were spewing your own vitriol and hatred about Dr Glover. About her showing her true colours, and much much worse. 

So, before you don your Mother Theresa ankle socks and sandals, a bit of self reflection wouldn’t go amiss. 

Vitriol and hatred? Much much worse? Absolute nonsense

I don’t hate Dr Glover. I have never met her. I have issues with the way she behaves and conducts herself and have said as much. But if she chooses to come on this forum then she can’t complain ( or you on her behalf) about being challenged.

David Ashcroft has not felt the need to come on here to defend himself.

In fact the way this forum is going he would probably think these comments on here are nothing but an irrelevance, If he even knows this forum exists.

Where do you get these Mother Theresa ankle socks and sandals ? They’d make a great birthday gift.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Roxanne said:

You have a short memory Sir. 

It’s wasn’t that long ago that you were spewing your own vitriol and hatred about Dr Glover. About her showing her true colours, and much much worse. 

So, before you don your Mother Theresa ankle socks and sandals, a bit of self reflection wouldn’t go amiss. 

Vehement frothy mouth hated for Glover; always falling in DA's side against Glover; tries to dismiss and minimise the Ranson case as "office politics"; and wants people to stop being mean to Ashford. Hmm it's interesting battles that the VoR picks.

Edited by Ham_N_Eggs
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Roxanne said:

No. He sends someone else to do it on his behalf.  

If it's anything like the "defending" he was doing on FB a few days back it involves digging a hole a bit deeper so it's probably a wise move.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Non-Believer said:

If it's anything like the "defending" he was doing on FB a few days back it involves digging a hole a bit deeper so it's probably a wise move.

Yes there was a really angry mate of his who was trothing at the mouth in a similar way on Facebook though if I recall. 

3 minutes ago, Manx17 said:

I think people are being very unfair, I doubt David Ashford made all the decisions in the pandemic and I’m sure at the time  other members of comin would have been notified and agreeable as a team with magson and Hetty, 

No doubt there will be another one along in a minute. Does Ashy suffer from insomnia?

• Haha 1