Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?

Newsdesk

Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?   

136 members have voted

1. 1. What is the forums view on this fantasists ability to hang on to a role on Comin?

• He should resign himself
    • He should be told to go regardless
  2. 2. Does anyone think he has the personal integrity to tender a resignation himself without being pushed?

3. 3. Should the UK also be asking questions about his MBE?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2022 at 08:57 AM

29 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Dr Glover's alleged stalker/harasser, David Ashford's girlfriend, is the person who put Josem forward for MHK.

Bloody hell, not only are the Manx interbred, their politicians, even those who are not born here are incestuous too...............

The  plot swamp thickens.............

Edited by Boris Johnson
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AOR said:

There will be some tabbing going on too.

Personally, I like all the Isle of Man Government people and feel they are doing a jolly good job.

Me too there’s absolutely no way I think that Ashy is a delusional Walter Mitty character who brings the Court of Tynwald into disrepute every single day in which he doesn’t resign. 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Dr Glover's alleged stalker/harasser, David Ashford's girlfriend, is the person who put Josem forward for MHK.

For the Douglas South by-election rather than Douglas East in the General.  Has Ashford changed partners, I thought he lived in Governors Hill.?

2 hours ago, b4mbi said:

Yes, I saw a bit of it prior to being locked.

Was searching for advice on what to do when you discover your partner has a garlic and sunlight allergy.

It’s good that she lists herself as an actress though. They’re clearly an acting family what with her doing her bit part roles in largely unheard of dramas and him possibly being the biggest and most well known Manx actor since Sir Hall Caine. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Declan said:

We're about nearly a year into this administration so the traditional, ceremonial sacking of the Lib Van leader from the post of DHSC minister approaches...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-isle-of-man-42578608

https://www.energyfm.net/cms/news_story_219680.html

But they've just got rid of Will Greenhow and he's the only person allowed to sack Ministers.

(Actually it's only seven months...I know, I know).

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

There's quite an opportunity to say some pretty hilariously funny and some probably awful things about a fair a few people involved in everything here.

It's a good thing I'm so nice.

Log back on later after a few drinks please.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

For the Douglas South by-election rather than Douglas East in the General.  Has Ashford changed partners, I thought he lived in Governors Hill.?

He still did when he stood in 2021.
Not sure where his partner (and I’ve no idea how long they’ve been together) lived in August 2020 tells us anything about where either of them live now? 

1 hour ago, StrangeBrew said:

Not sure where his partner (and I’ve no idea how long they’ve been together) lived in August 2020

I think what Roger is referring to is that 'Seconders' have to live in the district where the election will take place?