Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?

Newsdesk

Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?   

136 members have voted

1. 1. What is the forums view on this fantasists ability to hang on to a role on Comin?

• He should resign himself
    • He should be told to go regardless
  2. 2. Does anyone think he has the personal integrity to tender a resignation himself without being pushed?

3. 3. Should the UK also be asking questions about his MBE?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2022 at 08:57 AM

'Across government we need to ensure we develop a culture where people feel free to challenge and speak up without fear.’

Lets start with:

1) don't have layers and layers aka gold, silver, bronze whereby you deliberately hide and then claim to be unaware 2) when mhks visit workplaces, managers tell staff they're not allowed to speak to them 

• Thanks 1

“He added: ‘I remain absolutely adamant that all times in the role of Minister for Health and Social Care I acted appropriately and in compliance with the government code and the limits that quite rightly are placed on ministers around involving themselves in employment matters”

Thats a bit like what they all said at the Nuremberg Trials. I was only obeying orders. Everything I did was in line with the instructions I was given. 

• Thanks 4

14 minutes ago, Bandits said:

“He added: ‘I remain absolutely adamant that all times in the role of Minister for Health and Social Care I acted appropriately and in compliance with the government code and the limits that quite rightly are placed on ministers around involving themselves in employment matters”

Thats a bit like what they all said at the Nuremberg Trials. I was only obeying orders. Everything I did was in line with the instructions I was given. 

Also depends on what is meant by acting appropriately.  Appropriate to what? The prevailing culture in his department, or his role as Minister? 

• Like 4

Tell you , I for one wouldnt trust Ashford as far as I could throw him after his performances over the last few years. He just comes across as a slimmy weasel with zero idea of whats right or wrong . Only interested in his position and salary and the perceived glory he thinks he's getting. News for you Ashford. In case you don't realise you now have zero respect or credibility with many voters. Judgement day is coming !!. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Tell you , I for one wouldnt trust Ashford as far as I could throw him after his performances over the last few years. He just comes across as a slimmy weasel with zero idea of whats right or wrong . Only interested in his position and salary and the perceived glory he thinks he's getting. News for you Ashford. In case you don't realise you now have zero respect or credibility with many voters. Judgement day is coming !!. 

You need to strip away the emotion and find the real reason why his position is untenable. Find out what policies ministers are required to respect, find the breach and then go after him.

For what it's worth, I don't think you'll find anything. Ashford is impeccably researched in his politics and if he ever realised there was a problem in the organisation, you can safely assume he arranged his affairs to be immune to all outcomes.

Your most realistic chance of "expressing the will of the people" will come at the next election, and trust me, this will be long forgotten by then.

Edited by Lrk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Lrk said:

You need to strip away the emotion and find the real reason why his position is untenable. Find out what policies ministers are required to respect, find the breach and then go after him.

For what it's worth, I don't think you'll find anything. Ashford is impeccably researched in his politics and if he ever realised there was a problem in the organisation, you can safely assume he arranged his affairs to be immune to all outcomes.

Really amusing that one. You mirror his arrogance and contempt for public opinion. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bandits said:

Really amusing that one. You mirror his arrogance and contempt for public opinion. 

Or... you mirror that slice of the public who know what they want but don't know how to achieve it, so they spend their time on forums in the belief that it constitutes some sort of democratic force for good.

Also, learn to proof-read your posts. Your posts will carry more impact if people think you are educated.

5 minutes ago, Lrk said:

Or... you mirror that slice of the public who know what they want but don't know how to achieve it, so they spend their time on forums in the belief that it constitutes some sort of democratic force for good.

Also, learn to proof-read your posts. Your posts will carry more impact if people think you are educated.

Fuck you. Your  post really does show your blinkered arrogance. Clearly a brain dead Ashford acolyte. 

• Thanks 1