Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?

Newsdesk

Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?   

136 members have voted

1. 1. What is the forums view on this fantasists ability to hang on to a role on Comin?

• He should resign himself
    • He should be told to go regardless
  2. 2. Does anyone think he has the personal integrity to tender a resignation himself without being pushed?

3. 3. Should the UK also be asking questions about his MBE?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2022 at 08:57 AM

Just now, Bandits said:

Fuck you. Your  post really does show your blinkered arrogance. Clearly a brain dead Ashford acolyte. 

I can see you're here for the debate rather than the dialectic. Well I'll tell you what, I'm going to let you win this one so you can feel good about your life.

If you will indulge some friendly advice, you need to concentrate on the persona you project. From the little I have seen to date, you're a bit of an embarrassment to whatever cause you espouse. Try asking your partner (if you have one) to check your posts before you post them. 

8 minutes ago, Lrk said:

I can see you're here for the debate rather than the dialectic. Well I'll tell you what, I'm going to let you win this one so you can feel good about your life.

If you will indulge some friendly advice, you need to concentrate on the persona you project. From the little I have seen to date, you're a bit of an embarrassment to whatever cause you espouse. Try asking your partner (if you have one) to check your posts before you post them. 

You sound exactly like the Voice of Reason. Another total retard who seemingly can’t help himself with the Ashford adulation. I’m sure you’d queue up just for the chance for your revered Ashie to fart in your face. He’s farting in the face of most of the voting public too. But at least you’d likely enjoy the experience and savor the flavour once the cheeks are spread and the blast hits you with 100% Ashie.

Edited by Bandits
Grammar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bandits said:

You sound exactly like the Voice of Reason. Another total retard who seemingly can’t help himself with the Ashford adulation. I’m sure you’d queue up just for the chance for your revered Ashie to fart in your face. He’s farting in the face of most of the voting public too. But at least you’d likely enjoy the experience and savor the flavour once the cheeks are spread and the blast hits you with 100% Ashie.

You can't help yourself can you? Listen: try and make a contribution to the topic. When you round on another contributor with insults, you diminish your impact.

By the way, you also give away quite a bit of your psychopathology with the insults you choose. Given the seeming reverence you imbue to farting, I'm assuming you used to fart as a child to keep people from coming near you? A shifty uncle? You don't have to say of course.

That said, let me congratulate you on a well-punctuated ad hominem. Education, education, education!

4 minutes ago, Lrk said:

You can't help yourself can you? Listen: try and make a contribution to the topic. When you round on another contributor with insults, you diminish your impact.

Your just a sad troll like TVOR 😂😂😂

Hopefully Davey resigns by next Tuesday. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bandits said:

Your just a sad troll like TVOR 😂😂😂

Hopefully Davey resigns by next Tuesday. 

*you're

Great stuff - let's see shall we?

PS: are you Dilligaf? #£5

Edited by Lrk
Bandits' Grammar
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Lrk said:

For what it's worth, I don't think you'll find anything. Ashford is impeccably researched in his politics and if he ever realised there was a problem in the organisation, you can safely assume he arranged his affairs to be immune to all outcomes.

Well that's certainly what Ashford would like to think and the tribunal commented that that seemed to be his plan.  But if you read through the whole thing he managed to trip himself up often enough - and that's with the government being 'economical' with the documentary evidence.  Heaven knows what got shredded.  Though in this electronic age shredding isn't always as permanent as some would like.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Roger Mexico said:

Well that's certainly what Ashford would like to think and the tribunal commented that that seemed to be his plan.  But if you read through the whole thing he managed to trip himself up often enough - and that's with the government being 'economical' with the documentary evidence.  Heaven knows what got shredded.  Though in this electronic age shredding isn't always as permanent as some would like.

I imagine you are correct. Would you happen to have an example of where he tripped himself up?

10 minutes ago, Lrk said:

Great stuff - let's see shall we?

It’s great that Ashie trolls come on here as it will make it even more funny when he’s hoofed in the next few weeks. He might pitifully believe in his own Teflon shield but about 80% of the Island want to see him gone. Including the media who had to put to with his waffling arrogant shit at the covid briefings. The man is a monstrous whopper. He should just piss off into the background for a year or two and reflect. 

1 minute ago, Kopek said:

Dear oh dear, here we go again!!!

It’s only actually one poster supporting Ashie. If you go on here, Facebook and Twitter effectively nobody is openly supporting him. Not one person. Outside of one poster on here (and this is a new account) it’s all pretty much unanimous. He needs to resign and just piss off and lick his wounds. 

3 minutes ago, Bandits said:

It’s only actually one poster supporting Ashie. If you go on here, Facebook and Twitter effectively nobody is openly supporting him. Not one person. Outside of one poster on here (and this is a new account) it’s all pretty much unanimous. He needs to resign and just piss off and lick his wounds. 

Just stop replying to them. This thread is at risk of getting derailed quicker than a horse tram at Broadway.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Is it far fetched to think that in the early days of the pandemic when told that Dr R would no longer attend the press briefings that both HQ and DA didn't ask why?

Hi Gladys,

I've asked myself that exact question. Should the politicians have wondered why the medics weren't at the table when Van Tam et al were delivering wisdom to the citizens on the evening news alongside the PM?

I think the puzzle that needs to be solved is this: how does an (essentially) unqualified politician discern who needs to be at the table, and more importantly, if all voices are at the table, how is the politician expected to adjudicate between competing and contradictory advice, particularly when lives are on the line and the press conference is hours away?

We saw how inadequate Beecroft was when put in charge of a department that wasn't in crisis. How much harder must it have been during an unprecedented pandemic that has claimed six million live to date?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1