Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?

Newsdesk

Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?   

136 members have voted

1. 1. What is the forums view on this fantasists ability to hang on to a role on Comin?

• He should resign himself
    • He should be told to go regardless
  2. 2. Does anyone think he has the personal integrity to tender a resignation himself without being pushed?

3. 3. Should the UK also be asking questions about his MBE?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2022 at 08:57 AM

To be fair, even if she has brought this on herself, it will be quite a stressful time for her and other CS and Hospital staff who are wondering about their own position? Time for 'words in ears' and hopefully, resignations to avoid more legalities?

• Like 1

So the easiest way to relieve that condemnation would be to also resign his seat? I suspect that is not his intention. He has a mandate as an MHK from N Douglas, not as a minister, so he can probably hang on in there ?

Standing down as a minister is a big deal for a politician with ambitions. No doubt, from the backbenches he will be naming names from his former Dept who should also fall?

Edited by Kopek

12 minutes ago, Manx17 said:

How do we know. We would probably think a lot of things wouldn’t of happened, but they have. 
One  Dr had concerns about our health  and was treated disgusting and disrespectfully . So do you think those people who didn’t want to hear the woman’s concerns, care about the public? 
to be honest we were free from covid in the community for seven months in 2020. But look how it still effected our health care. Where it stopped people getting treatment and still is.  They can’t still keep blaming covid if they got it right.

Because she is salaried, probably?  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Newsdesk said:

Bo hoo I’m really the victim says delusional man child. He seems more than happy to have seen Ranson and Glover trolled on social media though. 

3612079D-7370-4823-A0EC-96DDB53A18F8.jpeg

Have you read some of those 109 comments? So many of them saying how honest he is. It's just so depressingly bizarre.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

Have you read some of those 109 comments? So many of them saying how honest he is. It's just so depressingly bizarre.

I had a quick scan but it made me ill. That’s the thing about the pandemic though isn’t it? Making the most unlikely hero’s out of mundane people who developed the psychotic belief that they were born to lead in a time of crisis.

7 minutes ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

Mainly the Brides of Dracula, it would appear.  Same people on every FB post on the matter.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Youaintseenme said:

Have you ever heard the expression. “A little knowledge is a dangerous thing”

You need someone with absolutely no knowledge who will just do as they are told.  Sounds like the perfect job for Stu Peters😂

I made it clear to Alf I didn't want a departmental position for at least 12 months. Although if I could cut road tax and fuel duty as Job #1 and get that £42m back from the climate bods and share it amongst the pensioners as Job #2 I could be convinced to take over the treasures. What could possibly go wrong?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

I made it clear to Alf I didn't want a departmental position for at least 12 months. Although if I could cut road tax and fuel duty as Job #1 and get that £42m back from the climate bods and share it amongst the pensioners as Job #2 I could be convinced to take over the treasures. What could possibly go wrong?

Don't you go looking after Joe Public now, it's not the done thing in Tynwald...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

I could be convinced to take over the treasures.

You mean the next Mayoress Chain!!! You swine!

You should probably make a littler noise on the current review though, just for posterity and your public record?

Reduce road tax by all means but leave that climate budget in place!!! At our age, we may just find an electric car that suits our needs so we'll be doing our bit? Won't we?

12 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

Useless, pointess, granny farmer, who would have seen that coming....

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Bandits said:

You sound exactly like the Voice of Reason. Another total retard who seemingly can’t help himself with the Ashford adulation. I’m sure you’d queue up just for the chance for your revered Ashie to fart in your face. He’s farting in the face of most of the voting public too. But at least you’d likely enjoy the experience and savor the flavour once the cheeks are spread and the blast hits you with 100% Ashie.

What sort of person would post something like this? It’s beyond comprehension.

• Haha 1