Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?

Newsdesk

Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?   

136 members have voted

1. 1. What is the forums view on this fantasists ability to hang on to a role on Comin?

• He should resign himself
    • He should be told to go regardless
  2. 2. Does anyone think he has the personal integrity to tender a resignation himself without being pushed?

3. 3. Should the UK also be asking questions about his MBE?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2022 at 08:57 AM

1 minute ago, The Voice of Reason said:

He did however rather helpfully explain why Ministers should not, nay cannot, involve themselves in employment matters

But he did involve himself, simply by being in charge (lol) of the department. There's no doubt in mind, and I'm sure many think the same, that Walter knew minute by minute what was being contrived behind the scene against not only Dr. Ranson but Dr. Glover also. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

He did however rather helpfully explain why Ministers should not, nay cannot, involve themselves in employment matters

But it seems he did, by the comments made publicly and who knows what else behind closed doors. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well there you have it, a somewhat annoyed, I would say furious at times Ashford, trying to justify his position.  I lost count of the times he thanked Alf (whose body language is something to behold during this tardy speech).  His parting shot quoting Churchill was toe curling.  Should have quoted the Terminator - 'I'll be back'.  He never fails to disappoint.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Rob Callisters response on his MHK for Onchans page ...

An excellent speech in the House of Keys by the previous Treasury Minister….

is he for real. Looks like he didn't listen or doesn't understand contrition . Mind blowing how another MHK doesnt understand the magnitude of Ashfords actions and failure to apologise to anyone.

What a sniveling excuse for a man Ashford has turned out to be .    

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

is he for real. Looks like he didn't listen or doesn't understand contrition . Mind blowing how another MHK doesnt understand the magnitude of Ashfords actions and failure to apologise to anyone.

And by publicly declaring his support for Ashford, Rob is demonstrating that Ashford is not the only sniveling excuse for a man!

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Let's not forget this is the man who thought the DOI management were doing an excellent job; then subsequently went off in a huff when Cannan didn't reward with the DoI ministership.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, KERED said:

And by publicly declaring his support for Ashford, Rob is demonstrating that Ashford is not the only sniveling excuse for a man!

Sadly it would seem so. My opinion of Rob is rapidly dwindling...  

Does he never engage his brain before making his statements and posts. It would seem not .

Edited by Numbnuts

50 minutes ago, Hmmmm said:

His parting shot quoting Churchill was toe curling.  Should have quoted the Terminator - 'I'll be back'.  He never fails to disappoint.

"I'm going to be like that turd that just won't flush" would be more accurate. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, quilp said:

Walter knew minute by minute what was being contrived behind the scene against not only Dr. Ranson but Dr. Glover also. 

And in his puerile conduct with The Letter was clearly complicit in it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Aside from the heavy involvement and public condemnation of Dr Glovers employment status?  

• Like 1