Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?

Newsdesk

Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?   

136 members have voted

1. 1. What is the forums view on this fantasists ability to hang on to a role on Comin?

• He should resign himself
    • He should be told to go regardless
  2. 2. Does anyone think he has the personal integrity to tender a resignation himself without being pushed?

3. 3. Should the UK also be asking questions about his MBE?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2022 at 08:57 AM

1 hour ago, quilp said:

Will the tribunal decision affect her other employments? Is the other trust employing her aware of how she has behaved? 

She's created a stir in a small, distant Banana Republic that few have heard of or even know the location of. She can leave that out of the CV...

21 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

She's created a stir in a small, distant Banana Republic that few have heard of or even know the location of. She can leave that out of the CV...

She has. She used a pair of scissors to cut the IoM bit out of her Linkedin c.v. and left a 2 year gap.

Well, she did, but her Linkedin page has now gone to 404 heaven.

1 minute ago, Two-lane said:

She has. She used a pair of scissors to cut the IoM bit out of her Linkedin c.v. and left a 2 year gap.

A quick Google will sort that. 

54 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Read the decision. 

Just to be a bore, here are the Nolan Principles again:

Integrity

Leadership

Accountability 

Selflessness 

0penness

Honesty

Objectivity

Now, now Gladys.  President Skelly has told us we're not allowed to even think about the Nolan Principles until the civil service let us.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

She's still got her limited company to fall back on though.

Never mind here current employers,  you wonder what her fellow-trustees at the Hospice or the other members of her Parish Council of Little Gaddesden (my is that place posh) think about accounts of her management style.  Maybe they know already.

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

Read the decision. 

Integrity

Leadership

Accountability 

Selflessness 

0penness

Honesty

Objectivity

You have lost me!

Does the report state that minister was party to the decisions? Forgive me I haven't read it.

I always thought the CEO was ultimately accountable for hiring and firing but could be wrong. I thought the minister and would give general direction and not be involved in day to day management. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Happier diner said:

You have lost me!

Does the report state that minister was party to the decisions? Forgive me I haven't read it.

I always thought the CEO was ultimately accountable for hiring and firing but could be wrong. I thought the minister and would give general direction and not be involved in day to day management. 

Don't be lost, just read some of the publicised extracts.  

It isn't comfortable reading, a bit like the failure to get a grip of the Liverpool landing stage costs and ditch it when it became a tiger held by the tail.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gladys said:

Read the decision. 

Integrity

Leadership

Accountability 

Selflessness 

0penness

Honesty

Objectivity

Why though do you have to be a bore? You must have put the Nolan principles on here maybe half a dozen times. It’s like an affliction.

You don’t need to know these off by heart if you think someone is behaving dishonorably. You just say so 😃

28 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Why though do you have to be a bore? You must have put the Nolan principles on here maybe half a dozen times. It’s like an affliction.

You don’t need to know these off by heart if you think someone is behaving dishonorably. You just say so 😃

They are a good yardstick to measure against both for your own conduct, and that of others.   

I keep referring to them because no other bugger seems to know they exist, let alone what they are. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Gladys said:

They are a good yardstick to measure against both for your own conduct, and that of others.   

I keep referring to them because no other bugger seems to know they exist, let alone what they are. 

I know they exist. Just common sense.

Nobody is going to think they are a bad thing.

Its just Mr Nolan putting into a formal context that no one would disagree with. 

Do you have them hand written on a piece of A 4 in a frame hung on your lounge wall?😀