Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?

Newsdesk

Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?   

136 members have voted

1. 1. What is the forums view on this fantasists ability to hang on to a role on Comin?

• He should resign himself
    • He should be told to go regardless
  2. 2. Does anyone think he has the personal integrity to tender a resignation himself without being pushed?

3. 3. Should the UK also be asking questions about his MBE?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2022 at 08:57 AM

19 minutes ago, rachomics said:

Could you elaborate and explain what you think my "nonsense" was? Feel free to give specifics, time points, how it distracted - exactly - from the "job in hand".

Well I could if I had the time or inclination.

Your histrionics both on here and on your Twitter account ( not reposted on here by myself) are evidence enough.

You volunteered your services but your offer of help was rejected. 

Rather than just accept the “ no thank you” this seemed to send you into a frenzy and the subsequent debate took up a lot of valuable government time, which could have been better used, in a very difficult period.

Even most of your initial ardent supporters on here have had to revise their opinion in the light of your outbursts.

Dr Glover just reread the comments on the relevant threads. That should  explain to you  what you are asking.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

9 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Your histrionics both on here and on your Twitter account ( not reposted on here by myself) are evidence enough.

Rather than just accept the “ no thank you” this seemed to send you into a frenzy and the subsequent debate took up a lot of valuable government time, which could have been better used, in a very difficult period.

Even most of your initial ardent supporters on here have had to revise their opinion in the light of your outbursts.

Dr Glover just reread the comments on the relevant threads. That should  explain to you  what you are asking.

so no then, you can't.

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

histrionics both on here and on your Twitter account ( not reposted on here by myself) are evidence enough.

"Time or inclination " , you clearly haven't a clue .

Dr Glover's advice/help  was rejected by those who were prepared to let folk die rather than admit their own abysmal lack of competence .

For her to remain silent would IMO make her  complicit and the easy way out for a coward such as yourself.

I salute her

Do not presume to speak for other posters ,( you cheeky young pup), you are for reasons best known to yourself clearly motivated by malice

I am one of the Dr Glover's ardent supporters and I have not revised my opinion and regard   your ill-informed outbursts as laughable as you   seem incapable of providing any evidence for your ludicrous assertions.

FWIW I was an EHO back in the mid 60's dealing with outbreaks of typhoid/ polio/ TB across .

Would I be correct in assuming that your experience/ knowledge in relation to matters medical is similar to that of  Mr Ashford ?

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Jesus ...you need to give it a rest. You related to DA or something?. And I think most on here have sympathy for RG  particularly after the findings the other week came out . 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Yes I could as explained. But to be honest I have better things to do and enough time has been wasted already. Feel free answer on my behalf.

Oh do fuck off , if that's the best you can offer you really are a despicable little shit who thinks it acceptable to attempt to destroy the reputation of someone who has attempted to help this island , you should be  ashamed of your self . 

Hope this helps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

19 minutes ago, AOR said:

That's a very interesting picture. Is there some sort of back story to it, or a price that was paid for it, or something?

Yes , was apparently the dogs bollocks when purchased. Paid loads for it then it went wrong , supplying firm went bang , no parts etc. put into storage and then trailer for it apparently used for something else and machine allegedly sold of for parts. Someone else might have more accurate story. Ie price etc update 120k 

https://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/politics/council-denies-it-made-a-ps120000-loss-241295

Edited by Numbnuts