Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?

Newsdesk

Ashford: Should he stay or should he go?   

136 members have voted

1. 1. What is the forums view on this fantasists ability to hang on to a role on Comin?

• He should resign himself
    • He should be told to go regardless
  2. 2. Does anyone think he has the personal integrity to tender a resignation himself without being pushed?

3. 3. Should the UK also be asking questions about his MBE?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2022 at 08:57 AM

Ashie has all the excuses and verbal escape routes re Ministers responsibilities etc. He is becoming adept at Teflon coated words.

But his shredding of that letter, especially after making reference to it during a public briefing, is absolutely inescapable.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Passed him at lunchtime chatting with a couple of friends outside M&S.

They were lamenting his 'bad fortune' but he responded not to, as he's 'never been happier in his life'.

I'm going to make a wild guess that the gentlemen in question doesn't feel any remorse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jackwhite said:

Passed him at lunchtime chatting with a couple of friends outside M&S.

They were lamenting his 'bad fortune' but he responded not to, as he's 'never been happier in his life'.

I'm going to make a wild guess that the gentlemen in question doesn't feel any remorse.

Do you make a habit of eavesdropping on private conversations and then relaying their content on public forums?

You certainly seem to have picked up a fair bit of detail of the chat for someone just passing !

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Do you make a habit of eavesdropping on private conversations and then relaying their content on public forums?

You certainly seem to have picked up a fair bit of detail of the chat for someone just passing !

No I happened to be passing and they were very loud as I approached and left.

If you mean what I know about hospitality, it's not eavesdropping, these are conversations I've actually had or things that are available in the public arena. That's kind of what happens when people know people.

You certainly seem to make assumptions when you don't actually know the facts!

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, jackwhite said:

Happier because he’s getting exactly the same amount of money for not having to do very much I’d guess.

Who from his sort of background, mine too, couldn't manage very well on about 40k a yr? So he should have savings of some 150,000 by now??? I'm sure he wont miss the extra 10k for a while?

He could help poor Bill out!!!!

• Like 1

Now that the 42 days have lapse and it is clear the government are not going to appeal the the outcome of the Ranson tribunal, I am in tesco's buying myself a large bag of onion rings(other makes of onion rings available) to munch whilst listening to Ashworths point by point rebutel of why it had nothing to do with him. Unless i am mistaken surely it can no longer be sub justice since government is not appealing and it is all done and dusted. No doubt the illegal documentation claims will be dropped as not being in the public intrest, but thats another thread

• Like 4

On 6/23/2022 at 4:19 PM, Dirty Buggane said:

Now that the 42 days have lapse and it is clear the government are not going to appeal the the outcome of the Ranson tribunal, 

And here we find a pictorial representation of the Ashy and Alf relationship over the Ranson affair. 

A7B5400E-96E1-42A9-BFD0-318A7BE5485D.jpeg

• Like 1