Battlefield 2

Squaddie

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with you Squaddie, BF2 has gotta be game of the year.

I dunno what bugs people are talking about but theres nothing in there thats stopping me enjoying the game.

Only slight downer is the length of time to get from Corporal to Sergent so I can get a new gun.

It's rubbish, a complete waste of cash. Just got back from an all weekend LAN and CS Source was the daddy, tried BF2 but it just isn't as good. Stupidly long loading times, pain in the backside user authentication rubbish to gamespy, limited number of official ranked servers, no favourites list in the server browser, a really thick player punishement system for TK's and stuff like that. EA have announced that the 1.3 patch contains 140 bug fixes!

Then they release a patch that introduces a bug in the choppers, so they just spiral to the top of the map when you jump out, preventing them from respawing, argh.

CS was a good game about 20 years ago! 

IMO it's miles outdated now even with the updated HL2 version.

Why? What's outdated about it?

Well I picked up BF2 yesterday, but have only had a couple of hours to play with it so far.

Most of my time has been spent trying to fix various crashes thus far :(

Initially seems pretty chaotic with a steep learning curve, but looking forward to getting home tonight to have another go!

Archived