Battlefield 2

Squaddie

Anyone been playing this recently?

Haven't been able to play a full map since MT broadband went tits up (8Mb upgrades), I get kicked to the lobby with an error message saying I've lost connection or something.

Have a look at this thread in these forums chap

http://tinyurl.com/6kagxd

You'll have to register but there could be some of the answers you need.

:)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone been playing this recently?

Haven't been able to play a full map since MT broadband went tits up (8Mb upgrades), I get kicked to the lobby with an error message saying I've lost connection or something.

Have a look at this thread in these forums chap

http://tinyurl.com/6kagxd

You'll have to register but there could be some of the answers you need.

I just had a go at putting my PCs IP address in the routers DMZ but got the connection issues after about 20 minutes of gameplay. I'm pretty sure this is down to shitty MT, I'm probably getting lag spikes, I've noticed lag spikes when I've been downloading too.

I just had a go at putting my PCs IP address in the routers DMZ but got the connection issues after about 20 minutes of gameplay. I'm pretty sure this is down to shitty MT, I'm probably getting lag spikes, I've noticed lag spikes when I've been downloading too.

Noticed you'd registered. Don't be shy - you should post up the problems you're having with BF2. I get kicked out of the game at least twice a night at the moment.

We've just started running a private BF2 server so those of us who abandoned the game when CoD4 came out can get up to speed for BF3 arriving. Send me a pm if you fancy a go with us. Join us on TS and we might be able to help, lag spike problem or not.

Narna

nah moved on to battlefield Bad company now, i cannot handle the battlefield 2 on Ps2 any more due to the graphics although it still works and the maps are better.

Jimi was asking about the PC game mate.

;)

The new Project Reality is brilliant

tornadonp8.jpg

w1024.png

Archived