Another one bites the dust

Bandits

1 hour ago, 0bserver said:

The Alf Cannan Clear Out continues... this week it's the turn of DOI and there will be another couple of big names... 

Excellent.  Someone needs to buy Alf a pint!  I'm pleasantly surprised by the purge being undertaken. 

2 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Could anyone please put a rough figure on just how much this one individual has cost the taxpayer ? Capital expenditure and future liabilities on new fleets of buses, rolling stock, ticketing systems, restructuring; plus salary, pension etc; for the time he's held the post. I'll have a handkerchief ready...

Allegedly he was also responsible in puchasing fleet vehicles across government. Tasked with getting up to 50 new vans for IOM Post but couldnt get red vehicles so got white instead with the idea of spraying them !!! Yes I know it sounds far fetched . Weeks later red became avaiable so he got up to 50 of those too !! Apparently white versions are headed to DOI and the likes. Not sure whats happening to the vast amounts of IOM post vehicles lying at sorting office needing repairs ? Wings , bodywork and the likes not getting touched for ages .

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

Excellent.  Someone needs to buy Alf a pint!  I'm pleasantly surprised by the purge being undertaken. 

This has actually made my day.  @Stu Peters pass on the commendations of the Ghost Who Walks to Big Alf... 

I might even Hi5 the next MHK I see in the street. 

Except the least entertaining member of the Adams Family. 

• Haha 1