Another one bites the dust

Bandits

6 minutes ago, AOR said:

Just as Chris Thomas was re-growing a pair, they neuter him again.

Makes sense Chris back in DOI as they have large housing stock & in charge of local authorities & Chris is in control of housing & communities. Also keeps Rob C out & I think Alf was keen to get Chris back into Comin 

• Like 1

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Another payroll turd they said they couldn’t flush. Hopefully Cannan has a bit more confidence now to see that the public are quite happy to see these heads on spikes. And actually it’s a good way of sending a message to the rest of them that if they don’t pull their socks up he’s more than happy to bin off expensive baggage. 

5 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Another payroll turd they said they couldn’t flush. Hopefully Cannan has a bit more confidence now to see that the public are quite happy to see these heads on spikes. And actually it’s a good way of sending a message to the rest of them that if they don’t pull their socks up he’s more than happy to bin off expensive baggage. 

Apparently there will be a week of mourning at Mercedes UK though. All flags will be at half mast.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, MrGarrison said:

None of them have stated sacked in the accompanying news release. Each and every one of them is getting at least a year payoff. That's about £100k before tax. I think I'd 'retire' / 'seek new opportunities ' on those terms

So Port Erin to Hospital change at Peel Road leave 12:30 arrive 1:30. Pleasant journey, room to do some work.

Then 1:35 at

3 hours ago, skins said:

The Director of Transport Services, Ian Longworth, has today announced his intention to retire as he has now reached the traditional retirement age. 

https://www.gov.im/news/2022/jun/14/director-of-transport-services-ian-longworth-to-retire/

Return journey leave hospital  3:00pm change in Douglas standing room only arrive in Port Erin 5 pm.

And people say he's useless.

• Haha 1

Just now, Declan said:

So Port Erin to Hospital change at Peel Road leave 12:30 arrive 1:30. Pleasant journey, room to do some work.

Then 1:35 at

Return journey leave hospital  3:00pm change in Douglas standing room only arrive in Port Erin 5 pm.

And people say he's useless.

Was he driving on the northbound trip? 

Just now, Gladys said:

Was he driving on the northbound trip? 

No but he sits over a giant 3d map of the island and telepathically wills the buses to their destination. Without that willpower the buses are random.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, english zloty said:

None of them have stated sacked in the accompanying news release. Each and every one of them is getting at least a year payoff. That's about £100k before tax. I think I'd 'retire' / 'seek new opportunities ' on those terms

Retired suggests no package other than standard notice period. Even if they paid more the twat is at least gone now. Although as I see someone has noted in the BV thread that the guy is such a complete weasel that he’s probably already signed up for £10 an hour to drive a bus on the basis of the bus driver shortage he himself seems to have created. So as well as what it cost to get rid of him we’ll probably still have him and Nick Black playing bus drivers for the next 5 years while happily drawing on their taxpayer funded pensions. Taxpayer mooching wankers of the highest order.