Weak sentencing…

Manx Bean

18 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

That's as bad a post as Stu's and you are lucid enough to actually know what you are posting...........

Being racist is never clever, or funny, as I am sure you were trying to be. I really don't think that you, OBS, are racist?

Really?  Oh my Lord!

This might be the most insane post ever.  Do you really come to that conclusion from that post?  Wow

Edited by Asthehills

2 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

I just hope he serves his full sentence and does not get freed halfway through his term by some lefty do gooder.

Releasing at half sentence isn't anything to do with "lefty do gooders" interfering in individual prison sentences. It's normal process for lots of types of sentence.

Lefty do gooders are trying to dismantle the prison system.

• Like 1

Just now, hissingsid said:

I just hope this type of sentence does not allow for early release seeing that we cannot hang this odious apology for a human being.

I'm glad we haven't given the state the power to hang people. But yes, I agree that he should serve his full sentence. Horrific crime.

3 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

That nurse who is accused of killing all those babies if found guilty should definitely hang by the neck.

It's not possible to apply things like legalising the state killing people in one-off cases. The sum total of value brought by the death penalty is negative.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

Quoting something racist does not make it ok, especially in Stu's MHK position.

Imagine if Jacob Rees-Mogg started quoting the Hitler SS defence - I was under orders - in response to his new PMs mental economic policy? 

What on earth are you on about?  Where is there anything racist or even potentially racist in any of the posts on this thread?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, hissingsid said:

The death penalty would deter a lot of serious crime and save a lot of money.

It doesn't do either of those in places where it exists. What it does do is allow the state to murder people though. Including the wrong people sometimes.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Just now, Asthehills said:

What on earth are you on about?  Where is there anything racist or even potentially racist in any of the posts on this thread?

I think he's suggesting that "hanged" was chosen due to the race of the offender. Which is a reach.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, manxfisherman said:

Sigh.

Seriously man what the fuck is wrong with you? Like what on earth is the thought process that goes through what passes as you brain that makes you think that this is in any way a comment worth posting?

Good grief.

I would suggest that it’s more like “what the fud is wrong with you”

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stu Peters said:

The news report on (IIRC) Manx Radio's news website.

Oh dear!!! You know you shouldn't temper your output on MRs reporting, or you should do?

You don't learn do you Stu, open mouth put foot in, that'll do!!!

• Sad 1