Is climate change a fraud?

Banker

1 minute ago, John Wright said:

No, but one, climate change, is a direct result and effect of the other.

So you agree, but prefix with  'No', what a weirdo. Gammon was wrong, Global Warming is still a term used to explain Global Warming, you lot need to do a bit more reading and a lot less blathering.

9 minutes ago, HiVibes said:

So you agree, but prefix with  'No', what a weirdo. Gammon was wrong, Global Warming is still a term used to explain Global Warming, you lot need to do a bit more reading and a lot less blathering.

Why are you so aggressive?  You masquerade as a young person who feels that previous generations have let you down.  Perhaps talk, calmly and openly, with your parents to understand their perspective and, let's face it, experience and knowledge.  You know, educate yourself. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HiVibes said:

Learn to read and comprehend basic English language 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Why are you so aggressive?  You masquerade as a young person who feels that previous generations have let you down.  Perhaps talk, calmly and openly, with your parents to understand their perspective and, let's face it, experience and knowledge.  You know, educate yourself. 

People become aggressive and rude when they become aware that they are losing an argument. 

• Like 2

Confirms what we have all noticed I'm sure. 

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/coolest-june-in-more-than-a-decade/

Usually by the end of June a massive rose bush I have in the garden is resplendent in blossom.  I think currently there are about 2 flowers.  Also I saw that the Farm Co-Op Shop in Ramsey has shut up shop, because none of the farmers have been able to grow anything so far this year. 

It' like winter, but brighter and with bugs.  I'm going to call it Bummer from now on. 

• Haha 2

"Manx Utilities have clarified their capacity factor calculations, important as their calculations have been brought into question by those who want to derail the clean energy project, suggestions their calculations were 3x higher than is possible.

The current possible design at Earystane is much larger than initially projected, it is 1/3rd bigger than initially thought, 28MW, this size has been set by the transportation survey which completed recently. With a 28MW design the capacity factor is predicted to be 64%, predictions based on actual wind surveys at the site, historical records for the Island and placing that data into a computer which simulates the power output through the year based on real power curves.

The UK government state onshore turbines being built today, in the UK will have an average capacity factor of 45%. Anyone who lives on the Isle of Man can attest it is windier here than the average of the whole of the UK. The MUA calculations are only 30% higher than the average capacity factor in the UK commissioning this year."