Is climate change a fraud?

Banker

2 hours ago, cissolt said:

The biosphere 2024 award winners have been announced.

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/biosphere-awards-2024-celebrate-sustainability-champions/#:~:text=A special mention was given,in the world of agriculture.

Earthscope, who are paid £1500 a month by DEFA, win a DEFA award. Perhaps the winner just shares a surname with a member of parliament so no need to declare an interest.

Screenshot_2024-10-04-10-23-18-92_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

Perhaps you're suggesting Sarah Mercer = daughter of Green party member Rob Mercer MLC?

A wild coincidence that Rob is director and shareholder of Craftworks in Castletown where some times Sarah helps out, from her profile on the Earthscope website.

This is why FOI is a pointless, administrative, bureaucratic job creation scheme - creates no real value at all.
I'd scrap it.

Public/Civil servants are too afraid to make decisions because of FOI, but as proven above, FOI requests are just manipulated or judged "commercially sensitive" so as to release as little useful information as possible. Waste of time.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, b4mbi said:

Public/Civil servants are too afraid to make decisions because of FOI, but as proven above, FOI requests are just manipulated or judged "commercially sensitive" so as to release as little useful information as possible. Waste of time.

Peter Karran said that was exactly how things would turn out if the FOI procedure was approved. He also said that civil servants would send more time on collating in formation than their own jobs resulting in more staff having to be employed. ‘We shall rue the day’ I believe was another of his comments. I wasn’t his greatest fan, but I have to agree that he was completely right in his predictions for FOI. 

2 hours ago, Auntie Depressant said:

Peter Karran said that was exactly how things would turn out if the FOI procedure was approved. He also said that civil servants would send more time on collating in formation than their own jobs resulting in more staff having to be employed. ‘We shall rue the day’ I believe was another of his comments. I wasn’t his greatest fan, but I have to agree that he was completely right in his predictions for FOI. 

No he wasn't. None of those things are true.