TT 2023

0bserver

8 hours ago, La Colombe said:

I encountered a couple of traily style bikes and a trike on the railway line the other day as I was ambling along on my bicycle. It was very friendly as we exchanged nods and smiles but really I was thinking "Hey! You shouldn't be on here you know! Didn't you see the signs?" The weird thing was the roads weren't even closed. I think they were foreign. 

I wonder what they thought of you?

4 hours ago, Cambon said:

Yes, fantastic. I think the only other time the 200mph was done was Hillier on a demo lap of an over sized, turbo charged Kawasaki, or something. It was a few years ago. I think he got 200 anyway. 

More of this please! 

Wasn't it Bruce Anstey on the Suzuki moto GP bike. Whoever it was, in the words of JM130, you wouldn't want to be on the back.

8 minutes ago, A fool and his money..... said:

It's exactly that! I don't care what Dr. Gizo Fromage or whatever he's logged in as at the moment says about disliking the deaths. I wouldn't mind betting he's moved here completely voluntarily and realises that complaining about road racing when you've move to the one place on the planet where you'll be most affected by it makes him sound like a bloody idiot. So instead he attacks what he sees as the least indefensible side of the event - claims to be outraged by the death, despite barely being able to hide his glee when something bad happens.

He's a hypocritical gobshite with all the integrity of a wet paper bag.

Absolutely magnificent - I don’t want people to die that’s the point but pointing it out is revelling in it - therefore not pointing it out is brushing it under the carpet and condoning it.

Anyhow - let’s hope the convicted family beaters get round safely - your heroes not mine 

6 minutes ago, A fool and his money..... said:

Wasn't it Bruce Anstey on the Suzuki moto GP bike. Whoever it was, in the words of JM130, you wouldn't want to be on the back.

Think Hillier did 204 or 206 or something on the Kawasaki H2R.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Absolutely magnificent - I don’t want people to die that’s the point but pointing it out is revelling in it - therefore not pointing it out is brushing it under the carpet and condoning it.

Anyhow - let’s hope the convicted family beaters get round safely - your heroes not mine 

Listen helmut.

You have already been told that many people agree about them not being heroes.  That doesn’t mean the whole event is marred.

21 minutes ago, Ativa said:

Not at the TT though, and none this year.

Like I said.  I hope it stays that way.  You and your ilk are looking to be able to say “I told you so”

Sad really.

Far from it! I'd be delighted if you fellas don't kill anyone this year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr Beeching said:

Far from it! I'd be delighted if you fellas don't kill anyone this year. 

You won't though will you. I wonder if you're honest with yourself because you certainly aren't here. I have no problems with anyone disliking the TT, everyone's entitled to their opinion and I'll happily debate it with anyone who cares to.

What I learn the longer I live and the further I travel is that at least 99.9% of people in the world are decent honest human beings who, if you treat them well will be honest, decent and respectful of you.

You and your many aliases are ignorant, dishonest and bigoted. Being on here constantly, forcing your bigoted, dishonest views down everybody's throats from your multiple user names is probably the only way you get to feel like a big man, a somebody that people listen to. The sad thing is that even in this faceless, nameless world it is still staggeringly obvious that you are a sad horrible little cunt that lets humanity down in so many ways. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, A fool and his money..... said:

You and your many aliases are ignorant, dishonest and bigoted. Being on here constantly, forcing your bigoted, dishonest views down everybody's throats from your multiple user names is probably the only way you get to feel like a big man, a somebody that people listen to. The sad thing is that even in this faceless, nameless world it is still staggeringly obvious that you are a sad horrible little cunt that lets humanity down in so many ways. 

FFS a proper meltdown there. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, A fool and his money..... said:

You won't though will you. I wonder if you're honest with yourself because you certainly aren't here. I have no problems with anyone disliking the TT, everyone's entitled to their opinion and I'll happily debate it with anyone who cares to.

What I learn the longer I live and the further I travel is that at least 99.9% of people in the world are decent honest human beings who, if you treat them well will be honest, decent and respectful of you.

Yessssssssss FLOUNCE ALERT

I’m a tiny man with one account 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, A fool and his money..... said:

Hope you don't kiss your mum with that mouth...