TT 2023

0bserver

9 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Wonder what Helix and Ativa hot take is on the fact that racing has been delayed inconveniencing thousands of people because some whopper is allowed to speed along the mountain. #ranoutoftalent

Ativa will now be consulting his trolling bible of smart ass replies to completely invent a scenario that he can use solely for trolling purposes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Gizo said:

Wonder what Helix and Ativa hot take is on the fact that racing has been delayed inconveniencing thousands of people because some whopper is allowed to speed along the mountain. #ranoutoftalent

You're right, we should ban crashing before races.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gizo said:

Everyone will be enjoying the sunshine drinking beers & shitting in hedges just for you😂

32 minutes ago, Dr Beeching said:

Lots of empty Grandstand seats. Tim Johnstone doing a piss poor job of filling them. He should be out with a sandwich board advertising them, not sipping champers in the VIP tent.

There are I was up there before. It’s only early on in the festival though. 

12 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

This isn't a moan just a warning if you're looking to go the fair. It is really expensive. 20 quid got me 20 tokens which resulted in my 2 kids having a go on 2 kids rides burgers and hot dogs are about 6 quid as well.

Thought burgers were £8 when I went by, anyway not as expensive as wine down where we went with friends last night & not my choice. 2 duck spring rolls cut in half £11 , Camembert starter small £10 , small chicken breast with sauce & boiled rice£18 . Can’t believe how it’s so popular & food wasn’t that good 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Banker said:

Thought burgers were £8 when I went by, anyway not as expensive as wine down where we went with friends last night & not my choice. 2 duck spring rolls cut in half £11 , Camembert starter small £10 , small chicken breast with sauce & boiled rice£18 . Can’t believe how it’s so popular & food wasn’t that good 

Never been but always wanted too but checking the prices it’s hard to justify the prices they charge . Am sure they will try to justify them of course but being a pensioner , sorry not for me. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Never been but always wanted too but checking the prices it’s hard to justify the prices they charge . Am sure they will try to justify them of course but being a pensioner , sorry not for me. 

They do 25% discount for Teachers and Douglas Golf Club members 👊🏻

Dont tell @Banker he’d choke on Crème Brûlée 

Edited by Mr Helmut Fromage
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Banker said:

Might have been hot dogs that were 6 quid. The fun himself for kids was 5 tokens the equivalent of 5 quid

7 hours ago, x-in-man said:

I was in Isle of Mando’s yesterday.  

They had the T

visions in the main part.  It was unbelievable when the record was smashed at 1

pit lane and what a reception.  But the team is carrying on as

unbelievable effort by him as he comes past signpost on the drop

he hand his way all the in to end until he finished 

over to you

If that is an idea of the quality of the island connectivity and IT infrastructure, I’d be surprised if all the ‘look at us - we are hiring’ banners that are about actually do any good.

this ode to the t

t recalls to me

cummings (e

e not Connor)

Edited by Declan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Dr Beeching said:

It's the TT Dividend.

While we’re on moaning about food prices, I’d like to do the opposite for Titan. They did have a special TT menu, but prices were the same as last time I went, and the food was the same good quality as ever. 

I don’t think it’s fair to compare prices at WineDown with those of a re-warmed burger in a polystyrene box served from a chuck wagon. They serve different functions. I’ve nothing against a greasy burger from time to time, but if I want to eat out with friends, and enjoy good service and an expert selection of accompanying wine, then I realise I’m going to pay for that. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, wrighty said:

While we’re on moaning about food prices, I’d like to do the opposite for Titan. They did have a special TT menu, but prices were the same as last time I went, and the food was the same good quality as ever. 

I don’t think it’s fair to compare prices at WineDown with those of a re-warmed burger in a polystyrene box served from a chuck wagon. They serve different functions. I’ve nothing against a greasy burger from time to time, but if I want to eat out with friends, and enjoy good service and an expert selection of accompanying wine, then I realise I’m going to pay for that. 

Titan are a class act 12 months of the year.

• Like 2