TT 2023

0bserver

25 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

No assuming at all. Nice to see that you have come out of your posting hiatus since February purely to get involved in posts about this accident 😂

49 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Just interested about how someone who doesn’t even live here but is an ex member of the Police road policing team managed to come by such allegedly accurate pictures of a crash scene. 

3 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

Good to see the cops are sharing pictures of serious accidents with their mates on WhatsApp. 

If not assumptions then you certainly insinuated you thought there was some pretty serious misconduct going on.

I would think an apology was in order, but guess there is more chance of you actually posting something accurate than ever apologising 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Asthehills said:

but guess there is more chance of you actually posting something accurate than ever apologising 

Oh there we go again. You give yourself away every time. What a bitter individual you are. Most of what I post is accurate. Certainly a higher percentage than most of the usual bullshit merchants on this forum. 

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Declan said:

Doesn't that depend how close you are to the thing? A bee is insignificant until it stings you. 

Ah, yes: but don’t forget Chaos Theory - the local significance of the butterfly is minuscule - but the global implications may be profound…🤔

There’s a poem in that…

Edited by Jarndyce
Typo

9 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

What live TV schedule is able to accommodate an event which might start hours after it was due to?

BBC iPlayer/Red Button? They do the same with the snooker.  If you put it on between sessions you get a static screen of the table.  They could easily put TT on one of their channels with a feed from the webcam for down time.  Other channels could do it similarly.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

Ah, yes: but don’t forget Chaos Theory - the local significance of the butterfly is minuscule - but the global implications may be profound…🤔

There’s a poem in that…

Several but probably not a TT related one. 

10 minutes ago, Dr Beeching said:

Could have been his pants bursting into flames?

Oh right I can only see those posts when someone reposts them. Hardly surprising from a poster who still tries to troll posters even though they literally can’t see anything they post or react to. Let’s see on this one. 

31 minutes ago, A fool and his money..... said:

Really? A quick Google shows that it's watched by about 3.5 billion people worldwide. That means almost a billion more people don't watch it than do. Seems pretty niche to me - but then I don't like it or watch it.

Nearly half the worlds population watch the Tour De France 😂?

• Haha 3