TT 2023

0bserver

6 minutes ago, Gizo said:

not much ‘thoughts and prayers’ from Ativa

I doubt you’ll hear anything from (tw)Ativa but you might get a load of abuse from angryasthehills for mentioning it because as one argumentative tosser troll stops posting another angry tosser troll seems to start.

Edited by BriT
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

Could just post the pictures. Guessing that would show their source though.

Why don’t you post yours of it in flames with roof cut open? Oh forget they don’t exist only in your head like you /Brit post all the time

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

Could just post the pictures. Guessing that would show their source though.

Here is one of the hundreds taken as it was taken past crowds on fans.

There is no sign from any of the pics I have seen of any fire or anyone being “cut out” but everyone with a brain knew that already and knew that there are shedloads of pics in circulation.

Why you chose to still be having a pop at Derek when the source of various pics of the car has already been explained numerous times is beyond me.

c29d3a29-7305-4a57-9e59-e57107700eea.jpeg

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

Not sure why you would use a man's demise to start yet another "dick waving" competition FFS

Not sure what what dick waving is being done. But a man has been killed and utter silence from Paul Ativa Phillips. It’s like it never happened. 
if the TT ghouls won’t even say it I will, thoughts and prayers.  

10 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

All racing deaths are sad but it shouldn’t be any reason for people not discussing any aspect of the TT that they either like or dislike. 

What I find odd about this thread is that in amongst all the playground shouting, tit-for-tatting, angry little man, sock puppet, name-calling whataboutery, there's hardly any mention of the actual TT races. Aren't those races meant to be the real subject of this thread? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gizo said:

Not sure what what dick waving is being done. But a man has been killed and utter silence from Paul Ativa Phillips. It’s like it never happened. 

And if they did comment, you'd still find fault with anything they said. There's no pleasing some.

5 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

Here is one of the hundreds taken as it was taken past crowds on fans.

There is no sign from any of the pics I have seen of any fire or anyone being “cut out” but everyone with a brain knew that already and knew that there are shedloads of pics in circulation.

Why you chose to still be having a pop at Derek when the source of various pics of the car has already been explained numerous times is beyond me.

Sigh. I was referring to the picture Derek saw. I don’t believe I suggested or even implied that I or anyone else wanted to see your picture. Not sure why you appear to be so unbelievably angry. 

Just now, offshoremanxman said:

Sigh. I was referring to the picture Derek saw. I don’t believe I suggested or even implied that I or anyone else wanted to see your picture. Not sure why you appear to be so unbelievably angry. 

We’re still waiting for yours you absolute fool 

5 minutes ago, Gizo said:

There’s only a few ghouls & you’re one revelling in a sad death

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Its no my picture, it’s one of the many that  loads of people were taking and circulating on WhatsApp and Twitter.

This is almost certainly where Derek saw them, the same as thousands of other people.

I am not angry at all.  I am sitting in the sun waiting for the bikes to arrive but am slightly bemused by you apparent stupidity.  You basically accused Derek’s former colleagues of leaking photos from a crash scene and even after the source of the pictures has been clearly explained you seem unable to grasp it.

How big was this fire again?

• Like 1