TT 2023

0bserver

15 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

The real unanswered question about the Porsche crash is why was it so important it had a 3 hour road closure for police investigations. 

depending on how serious it was there would possibly need to be AI investigations done, not really a mystery to be honest

6 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

This is almost certainly where Derek saw them, the same as thousands of other people.

You really are an incessantly angry little man. I’m not sure why you feel the need to get so angry either. It was a perfectly straight forward question to someone else and didn’t require you to post a random picture off Facebook. 

2 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

You really are an incessantly angry little man. I’m not sure why you feel the need to get so angry either. It was a perfectly straight forward question to someone else and didn’t require you to post a random picture off Facebook. 

You must have led a very sheltered life if you are detecting anger I. Any of those posts?  Maybe you and Brit are brothers as you seem equally offended and have very similar vocabulary.

Do you still think there was a fire involving that electric vehicle and that someone was cut out of it?

I am off to watch lap 2, so that gives you about ten minutes to fabricate your next load of rubbish.

1 minute ago, Asthehills said:

OMG you really just are an irrationally angry chap. All over a post that wasn’t even made in response to anything you said. You must be so important to get in such a tizz about a car accident you saw on Facebook. As to talking a load of rubbish I’ll leave that to you as you seem to be the expert. 

Nice to see the IOMs chief Twitter dobber in-er try to publicly dob a rider in for riding on public roads. I believe that the rules were changed either this year or the year before to allow it whilst a road closure order is in place. So nice try to cause someone some public embarrassment though but it’s no longer illegal. 

E1B13FDC-55A5-452B-AA6D-729487445017.jpeg

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Broadcasterman said:

Nice to see the IOMs chief Twitter dobber in-er try to publicly dob a rider in for riding on public roads. I believe that the rules were changed either this year or the year before to allow it whilst a road closure order is in place. So nice try to cause someone some public embarrassment though but it’s no longer illegal. 

E1B13FDC-55A5-452B-AA6D-729487445017.jpeg

🙄

They are legally allowed in the road to get back to the paddock and have been for ages.

The same applies to sidecars which in most cases couldn’t even be road registered if you wanted to.

A quick google confirms for those who didn’t already know, so why take to Twitter?

Edited by Asthehills
  • Like 3

The NPM has an article with the police trumpeting their success at arresting a ‘drone’ operator at Sulby Bridge. I’m all for law and order, and like most residents regard myself as a law abiding citizen. What I find annoying is the IOM Constabulary over egging its report. For example ‘police climbed through barbed wire and through a river’. What do they want a medal? They are paid to enforce the law, it’s a pity their enforcement though is very selective! Yes, I understand the reasoning behind the No drone policy and totally agree. Would the police go through barb wire and a river, in order to apprehend a suspect, if it wasn’t TT? Next will be the show trial and conviction. 

• Like 1

Just now, 2112 said:

The NPM has an article with the police trumpeting their success at arresting a ‘drone’ operator at Sulby Bridge. I’m all for law and order, and like most residents regard myself as a law abiding citizen. What I find annoying is the IOM Constabulary over egging its report. For example ‘police climbed through barbed wire and through a river’. What do they want a medal? They are paid to enforce the law, it’s a pity their enforcement though is very selective! Yes, I understand the reasoning behind the No drone policy and totally agree. Would the police go through barb wire and a river, in order to apprehend a suspect, if it wasn’t TT? Next will be the show trial and conviction. 

It’s been highlighted to stop any other idiots trying it nothing to do with trumpeting success!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, 2112 said:

They are going to go on and on with this news...

• Like 1