TT 2023

0bserver

11 minutes ago, finlo said:

When did anyone getting elected here ever change anything?

Collectively lots of times. Off the  top of my head same sex marriages, decriminalisation of homosexuality , smoking bans, abolition of dog licenses etc. Too many to mention 

Loads of stuff really.

Edited by The Voice of Reason
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Collectively lots of times. Off the  top of my head same sex marriages, decriminalisation of homosexuality , smoking bans, abolition of dog licenses etc. Too many to mention 

Loads of stuff really.

Chuck assisted death in there as well if it goes through. People who voted for Allison knew he would be being that forward.

23 hours ago, Max Power said:

I make it three?

You could well be right. I thought a policeman, half a dozen or marshals, maybe four spectators. Then a handful of others? I still think there's not much to choose between the TT and climbing Everest in terms of risk.

• Confused 1

The fairing is not a structural part of the machine though, it has some aerodynamic value but it does not form part of the strength of the construction of the outfit, they are mostly made of fibreglass or the more expensive option, carbon fibre.

It seems a little unusual to be bringing this into play unless this "deformation" interfered in some way with steering or suspension systems.

Plenty of fairings, both solo and sidecar, experience a certain amount of flex and distortion in use both from mechanical forces and aerodynamics.

• Like 1

And there I was being told to dig the road up, it was the doi fault, never been anything wrong at ago’s before, blah blah blah. When in the end it was an unprofessional botch it job, a bit of sticky tape here and there. 
snd we’re spending millions on this freak show so people can play Russian roulette. 
Wrong dog tags and bodging. 
it’s so unprofessional from every perspective you look at. 

• Like 1