TT 2023

0bserver

4 hours ago, Gizo said:

It’s not me who’s perpetuating this death fest, it’s YOU and your like. I’m only commenting on actual or likely events. Something you apologists are unaware of. 

You don't know me at all.

4 hours ago, Gizo said:

And yet you’re happy with 262 racing deaths so far and won’t see the event for what it actually is. 
#everest

No. 

30 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Got to say it’s probably a good guess.

I’m going with 3 riders 4 visitors.

Nothing morbid in commenting on the inevitable - what is worse is pretending it’s absolutely fine for people to get dead on an annual basis and then champion the event.

The two of you let your arguements down. You falsely show concern, but your crassness about it shows your true colours. All you want to do is win an arguement. You have no real concern for the lives that are lost and the lives that are ruined. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

You don't know me at all.

No. 

The two of you let your arguements down. You falsely show concern, but your crassness about it shows your true colours. All you want to do is win an arguement. You have no real concern for the lives that are lost and the lives that are ruined. 

Yes wanting it stopped due to needless and preventable deaths is crass.

Greatest show on earth.

3 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

They are intrinsically linked - at an average of over 2 fatalities per year it isn’t crass it’s fact based opinion.

You can keep on believing that if it makes you happy. 

Deaths are not acceptable. Playing silly games forecasting them is just as bad. 

30 minutes ago, Banker said:

How many deaths on open roads , suicides, overdoses etc?

Pretty sure someone on here was arguing we don't have deaths on open roads. As for suicides overdoses etc they don't tend to be government funded or seen as a spectator sport.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HiVibes said:

Pretty sure someone on here was arguing we don't have deaths on open roads. As for suicides overdoses etc they don't tend to be government funded or seen as a spectator sport.

There was a motorcyclist killed on open roads last week 

1 hour ago, Banker said:

There was a motorcyclist killed on open roads last week 

Were Honda paid £100,000 of tax payers money to facilitate this blokes dangerously perilous hobby whilst closing the roads so people can witness the inevitable.

Not a great comparison it was a collision with tragic consequences and not a Government sponsored soap box derby.

For clarity I don’t know Nathan Harrison but he must be pretty tired having to thank every tax payer he meets for funding his motorcycle fetish. 

You have moaned and twitched curtains about Teachers being a lazy waste of money - just take a minute to absorb the fact that there are people who think paying a massive multi national corporation £100k so a local slightly above average rider can get some headlines in a team with a tubby 50 year old has been - is the pinnacle of sporting endeavour.

Value for Tax payers money.

Greatest show on earth.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Were Honda paid £100,000 of tax payers money to facilitate this blokes dangerously perilous hobby whilst closing the roads so people can witness the inevitable.

Not a great comparison it was a collision with tragic consequences and not a Government sponsored soap box derby.

For clarity I don’t know Nathan Harrison but he must be pretty tired having to thank every tax payer he meets for funding his motorcycle fetish. 

You have moaned and twitched curtains about Teachers being a lazy waste of money - just take a minute to absorb the fact that there are people who think paying a massive multi national corporation £100k so a local slightly above average rider can get some headlines in a team with a tubby 50 year old has been - is the pinnacle of sporting endeavour.

Value for Tax payers money.

Greatest show on earth.

Well I like the event as do most people I know, brings a lot of people to the island for spectacular performances.

You will always get some people like you highlighting the negatives 

• Like 2