TT 2023

0bserver

31 minutes ago, Banker said:

A few unspecified number of complaints has stopped live bands after 9 at grandstands 

https://gef.im/2023/05/03/how-many-complaints-led-to-change/

Haha. DBC need your full address, date of birth, grandparents birth details, pets names before you can propose to be put on the bin protest list. But ask DBC how many protests were needed to close down the music, well erm erm ermm ……

17 hours ago, Gizo said:

Haha. DBC need your full address, date of birth, grandparents birth details, pets names before you can propose to be put on the bin protest list. But ask DBC how many protests were needed to close down the music, well erm erm ermm ……

None it seems.  I suppose technically that is an 'unspecified number'. 

https://www.three.fm/news/isle-of-man-news/dfe-didnt-get-any-direct-complaints-about-live-music-at-tt-fan-park-2022/

• Like 1

On 4/26/2023 at 10:40 AM, paswt said:

An EGA was called by the IOMTTMA ltd on 9th Feb ( attended by many 'members' including myself) which was adjourned until the 2nd March as two information was available on the companies assets and liabilities. The members voted for an adjournment and expressed the view of their dissatisfaction  with the proposal that the IOMTTMA be folded and replaced by the TTMA ltd which would comprise 2 members ( approved by government).

The rescheduled EGA did not take place and members of the IOMTTMA ltd were notified in Dec 22 that the company will cease to exist on 31 Dec 22.

That is precisely what happened.

I would be grateful for information on this "embargo" you refer to ?

I would venture to suggest that the members of a company should be the ones who decide if the company should voluntarily fold , 

Perhaps the directors were consulted about the changes but the members certainly were not , neither were serving marshals.

Your assertion that I have a " beef"  is without foundation and by your own admission ("whatever happened") you have demonstrated your ignorance , hence my post explaining what happened .

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/tt-marshal-numbers-30-higher-than-this-time-last-year/

maybe the consultation and views of the previous TTMA were ok? 

On 5/3/2023 at 3:35 PM, Banker said:

A few unspecified number of complaints has stopped live bands after 9 at grandstands 

https://gef.im/2023/05/03/how-many-complaints-led-to-change/

A number of factors played into this and it’s all about balance. There is still live music just not as late as last time to keep residents on side and let riders sleep. People didn’t just go home at 11 last time. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amadeus said:

A number of factors played into this and it’s all about balance. There is still live music just not as late as last time to keep residents on side and let riders sleep. People didn’t just go home at 11 last time. 

and they won't go at 9 this time round no matter how many morons want to pretend they will.

19 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Possibly not, but they might go at 10 rather than 12 or 1, which is presumably the idea.

They sell earplugs at the back of the grandstand and the riders will all have them for racing anyway.

I really don’t see why the killjoys have been allowed to win on this one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nice to see a Douglas Councillor who lives round the corner from the Grandstand be so publicly proud about ruining the TT Grandstand entertainment for everyone else. 

86E04BA1-ED4E-4D25-B1F8-F6EAB00D63C1.jpeg

Edited by BriT

4 hours ago, Ativa said:

They sell earplugs at the back of the grandstand and the riders will all have them for racing anyway.

I really don’t see why the killjoys have been allowed to win on this one.

ze dorftrottel strikes again.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Do you think they have live late night entertainment in other race events paddocks?

Fucking stupid idea for the riders welfare, no wonder so many were dead last year.

#sellthemburgers

You talk a lot of absolute rubbish even for a WhenI !!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1