TT 2023

0bserver

55 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Which Harrison ran out of talent? There's several of them. 

The local, Nathan Harrison, had an off which caused the race to be red-flagged, no serious injury.

TT favourite Lee Johnson however is reported as having sustained a broken leg in another incident.

apparently there has been a row over carbon fibre  wheels on some bikes and the BMW team with Hickman has reportedly pulled out in protest , hope all the shannanighans   are resolved before the TT  or it will make things difficult 

16 minutes ago, Omobono said:

apparently there has been a row over carbon fibre  wheels on some bikes and the BMW team with Hickman has reportedly pulled out in protest , hope all the shannanighans   are resolved before the TT  or it will make things difficult 

The wheels are permitted at the TT.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Omobono said:

No issues for the TT. Different rules. But Hickman is still racing the NW in the supersport and super twin, it’s FHO that have pulled out. 

4 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

The local, Nathan Harrison, had an off which caused the race to be red-flagged, no serious injury.

TT favourite Lee Johnson however is reported as having sustained a broken leg in another incident.

No serious injury, but reported as likely to miss the TT by our local press 

Edited by Ativa

40 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Whys that then. I’m not the one perving over dead bodies. And encouraging more of the same. 
thoughts and prayers 

Well all comments on social media are 100% positive on h8m & recovery etc, I am sure you will be on posting some anti tt & abuse shortly !! 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Banker said:

Well all comments on social media are 100% positive on h8m & recovery etc, I am sure you will be on posting some anti tt & abuse shortly !! 😂

Looking forward to it Banker. Just like you and teachers eh?

17 hours ago, PhotoMan said:

I believe Nathan has suffered a broken collarbone and a broken radius in his wrist.  His injuries are being described as 'minor', but I would think his TT is seriously in doubt.  

Definitely in doubt. But bikers are a different breed. Get well soon Nathan.  

• Like 1