TT 2023

0bserver

1 hour ago, Ativa said:

Hilarious.

Literally the least funny thing anyone can post.

I was called Jeff because I posted something not negative about DOI this morning.

That was equally hilarious.

You should really be on stage or TikTok.  Comedy gold 🙄

Only Jeff could highlight the positives of the DOI you muppet, any other normal person apart from Chris Thomas would accept that the DOI are performing and provide value for money.

37 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

T.T. week great time to trial the new cost a b….y fortune electric bus unless of course this news is a wind up, must be as there surely would not be space on the ferry this time of year ..there again nothing surprises me anymore.

A free double decker for the use off over TT cant be bad as long as they send it back without a order for any after. But knowing are lot there probably bought 12 already to be shipped after TT . And if they do buy any they need booted out of office immediately . Half million for one when we have no money , not enough nurses , dentists , a bottomless pit called the Landing stage and god knows final costs for so much more. Enough is enough. ! 

• Like 6

The super cars this year are a special kind of bellends.  First time I have ever reported anything to the police.

Anyway.  How long after the mountain opens one way until it’s closed because of one of them running out of what little talent they appear to have ?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ativa said:

The super cars this year are a special kind of bellends.  First time I have ever reported anything to the police.

Anyway.  How long after the mountain opens one way until it’s closed because of one of them running out of what little talent they appear to have ?

Odds on itwill be some old chuff wobbling off into a post.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ativa said:

When did it become an offence to be a special type of bellend?

16 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

When did it become an offence to be a special type of bellend?

Can you just be a standard bellend rather than a special one? 

Or is this a trans thing again?  A bellend who doesn't have a bellend? 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Ativa said:

And to the driver of the ochre-coloured "supercar", 100 HU, who almost caused a head-on collision at Guthrie's by overtaking into oncoming traffic which was obliged to take avoiding action, around 6.45am today...you, sir, are an absolute prick who needs to retake a driving course and test.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Ativa said:

Oh dear, thought everything is perfect in your little TT world?. #thoughtsandprayers

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Oh dear, thought everything is perfect in your little TT world?. #thoughtsandprayers

I like TT.

I don’t like people nearly killing me with their quarter of a million pound car.

is that hard to understand?