TT 2023

0bserver

18 minutes ago, Ativa said:

And five seat cars for two weeks peak season are not much more expensive.

You can be lazy and moan, or you can look for decent deals.

There are definitely five seat cars for less than £300 for two weeks in July if people need to find them.

That may be so, but it won't be convenient or that likely to find something. I'll stick to taking the car over. Its only 600 which is not bad value for 5 people, plus we can bring back what we want and not have to worry about insurance waivers, pick ups and drop offs, faffing with airport security and so on.

1 hour ago, Ativa said:

Any feedback from n these prices that price people out of leaving the island?

Last minute.  Our straight after the schools break up and back last sailing before they open again.

Just over £50 each.

IMG_6902.jpeg

nice try Brian, but Ive just checked and its £728 less web discount so a total of £714.22. 

By christ you're tiresome

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Gizo said:

nice try Brian, but Ive just checked and its £728 less web discount so a total of £714.22. 

By christ you're tiresome

Who is Brian?

I backed up what I said with a screen print?  What isn’t to believe 

3 hours ago, Ativa said:

Then they need to do one.  They purchased a house on a race track that has had access over their drive via a bridge at no cost to them for years.

It is not in any way intrusive as the drive is so long you can’t even see the house.

Tossers

Where’s the bridge?

14 minutes ago, forestboy said:

Where’s the bridge?

I love the bit where he's like "at no cost to them". 

The owner let them use their land as a favour and they built a bridge (for their own benefit) "at no cost" to the owner. How very kind of them 😂😂😂

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dr Beeching said:

I love the bit where he's like "at no cost to them". 

The owner let them use their land as a favour and they built a bridge (for their own benefit) "at no cost" to the owner. How very kind of them 😂😂😂

Was the bridge on on the owners land.  By my recollection it went over it, and the only access required would have been for a short time while it was out up and taken down.

Unless the guy has paid for security he will undoubtedly have hundreds of people trekking through his hedge this weekend, which is exactly what the bridge avoided.

6 hours ago, forestboy said:

Where’s the bridge?

Under the G in Ballough.

The “drive” is more like an access road and the bridge took people straight over the top and still miles from the house.

The road is closed anyway, so it’s not like the miserable fecker will be going anywhere.

IMG_6906.jpeg

Edited by Ativa

2 hours ago, Ativa said:

Under the G in Ballough.

The “drive” is more like an access road and the bridge took people straight over the top and still miles from the house.

The road is closed anyway, so it’s not like the miserable fecker will be going anywhere.

IMG_6906.jpeg

Go and play bikes up Jurby airfield or on some other track then if it’s inconvenient for you and your ilk.