TT 2023

0bserver

2 minutes ago, HiVibes said:

Oh right, so on the sloc ?

Whats a car crash got to do with motorbike racing ?? how many car accidents are there on mountain throughout the year? I’ll tell you loads so latest one has Fuck all to do with TT other than strange minds of TT haters

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Banker said:

Whats a car crash got to do with motorbike racing ?? how many car accidents are there on mountain throughout the year? I’ll tell you loads so latest one has Fuck all to do with TT other than strange minds of TT haters

You should change you're name to the oracle

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Ringy Rose said:

image.thumb.png.0e27ad08589d3f1750706112ebf2902b.png

They’re doing TT Escape special deals for returns from the island. Which booked a while ago will have been even cheaper.

I see. His had 1 more adult and 2 kids. But would still be miles cheaper than hiring a car at the other end..

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Banker said:

I’ll tell you loads so latest one has Fuck all to do with TT other than strange minds of TT haters

Is there not the merest hint of a suspicion of a possibility that it's because the Mountain Road is one-way? And they can do the Nurburgring in only 2mins 30secs, so they are looking for new challenges?

No, that can't be right - "new challenges" are only for civil servants who got the boot.

• Haha 3

On 5/25/2023 at 10:52 AM, littlebushy said:

Is it time to start the TT 2024 topic yet? 

Top Tip - save time moaning about the 2024 TT by simply asking the OP to change the date in the title of this thread on 11th June. It’ll be the same old shite next year. 

• Haha 8

Anyone know what the fuck the police were playing at running a rolling roadblock at 40-50mph across the mountain just after it first went one way? Couple of vids up on Facebook of bikes coming up behind that at 160+ and having to slam on. Properly safe that plod.

43 minutes ago, A fool and his money..... said:

A main road which has been used for closed road racing for almost 70 years.

Houses were in the Isle of Man long before the TT was even thought of, many still lived in by the same family. Just because the TT has been around for as long as it has doesn't trump that.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1