Alf Cannan's I Have A Dream

Dirty Buggane

27 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

At least these sort of comments show why the forum is so pants.  People don’t even read the thread before commenting.  Or they do, but they are to stupid to understand what is being said.

Or perhaps they read it before you edit it, when it says something completely different.

1 hour ago, CrazyDave said:

No.

I praised my employee on her attitude to work and taking on additional responsibility during a time of staff illness, and rewarded her with a promotion and an appropriate pay increase.

Did you say that if she doesn't resign within 24 hours, you will give her a promotion and oay rise? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CrazyDave said:

No.

I praised my employee on her attitude to work and taking on additional responsibility during a time of staff illness, and rewarded her with a promotion and an appropriate pay increase.

This additional responsibility.

Does that also include covering for you while you are wasting half the working day spouting rubbish on here?

Fantasy girl deserves a medal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gladys said:

Did you say that if she doesn't resign within 24 hours, you will give her a promotion and oay rise? 

No.  What would I say that?  That’s insane.

I run a very successful team in a very successful business.  Coming on here and winding idiots up is a hobby and a break from the stress of business in a difficult market.

Thankfully, some on here are so stupid it makes it very, very easy.  Special thanks before I log off to @Cueey Lewis And The News @The Voice of Reason @A fool and his money..... and teapot for being particularly stupid and easy to get a rise out of.

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

What am I getting mentioned for? You're the guy who makes everything up and sends abusive dm's, not me.

I don’t make anything up ffs.  I was given some diff info yesterday and have accepted I was wrong.

Everything else is fact and accurate.  If you can’t accept that then you have serious issues.  Maybe loosen the cosy a bit?  It might be restricting blood flow.

4 minutes ago, A fool and his money..... said:

You've made that up for a start.

If I was you, I would have probably chosen the numerous posts calling you stupid, dim or an idiot to pick at.  If I disagreed with them.

Speaks volumes.  At least you accept it.

PS - I genuinely haven’t made anything up and I really don’t know what is wrong with you goons who think I have.