Alf Cannan's I Have A Dream

Dirty Buggane

Just now, CrazyDave said:

It’s a Manx license.

They will be subject to the same stringent legislation as any other gaming firm based here ffs

Ah yes the white label licence. Trustworthy stuff.

Dodgy as fuck, its not like there isn't a wealth of actual investigative journalism into many of these companies. I've posted links previously in the gambling thread, and that work has continued. Actual gangsters run them.

You are a fucking dickhead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

And you have exceptional debating and communication skills. Well done you 🙄

Thanks.

You don't. 

It goes like this...

A story makes the local press, someone points out "there's a problem here" you automatically regardless of the topic immediately say "no there isn't" and then when someone shows why there is a problem you dismiss it. 

It's always been thus all the way back in your Notwell days.

This is why it isn't just me who thinks you are a dickhead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

Thanks.

You don't. 

It goes like this...

A story makes the local press, someone points out "there's a problem here" you automatically regardless of the topic immediately say "no there isn't" and then when someone shows why there is a problem you dismiss it. 

Who the feck is notwell?  Serious question because I have absolutely no idea what the hell you are talking about, and if you are suggesting I used to post here under the name “notwell” I can absolutely guarantee on my kids lives that you are very wrong.

I also don’t disagree with everything.  I will agree with people if I think they are right and will happily admit if I make a mistake.

Edited by CrazyDave

4 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Who the feck is no well?  Serious question be sis do have absolutely no idea what the hell you are talking about, and if you are suggesting I used to post here under the name “notwell” I can absolutely guarantee on my kids lives that you are very wrong.

I also don’t disagree with everything.  I will agree with people if I think they are right and will happily admit if I make a mistake.

Weren’t you going to never post on here again and leave the forum if Alf didn’t get banged up or something? Anyway I’m glad you’re here. Entertainment from the petty squabbles between anonymous members makes me laugh. Often. Thanks guys :) 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Thanks.

You don't. 

It goes like this...

I just checked, and I liked quite a few of your posts over the last few of days because I agreed with what you were saying.

Kind of blows your theory out of the water really.

Enjoy your evening, and try and read peoples posts objectively.  To be honest, I don’t really look at who posts something because it makes no difference to if I think it’s a valid post or I agree with it or not.

You,  and a few others seem to just agree with some posters and not with others based on who they are rather than what they are saying.  Its a bit odd to be honest.

It’s perfectly possible to agree with someone on one subject and think they are talking out of their hoop on another.  Taking a blanket stance on everything someone posts is very odd indeed.

1 minute ago, CrazyDave said:

I just checked, and I liked quite a few of your posts over the last few of days because I agreed with what you were saying.

Kind of blows your theory out of the water really.

Enjoy your evening, and try and read peoples posts objectively.  To be honest, I don’t really look at who posts something because it makes no difference to if I think it’s a valid post or I agree with it or not.

You,  and a few others seem to just agree with some posters and not with others based on who they are rather than what they are saying.  Its a bit odd to be honest.

It’s perfectly possible to agree with someone on one subject and think they are talking out of their hoop on another.  Taking a blanket stance on everything someone posts is very odd indeed.

Now...that's how a girl makes a scene.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Although it's not so long ago you said you'd never post again if it turned out that Alf Cannan hadn't resigned.

And yet here you are, still spouting complete bullshit dressed up as fact.

• Like 1