Alf Cannan's I Have A Dream

Dirty Buggane

1 minute ago, A fool and his money..... said:

Although it's not so long ago you said you'd never post again if it turned out that Alf Cannan hadn't resigned.

And yet here you are, still spouting complete bullshit dressed up as fact.

Whatever.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Clearly for some the Empirical Dream is still alive.....(this week's Courier).

Perhaps we could give this job to our man currently in Brussels?

20240311_203904.jpg

10 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

Clearly for some the Empirical Dream is still alive.....(this week's Courier).

Perhaps we could give this job to our man currently in Brussels?

20240311_203904.jpg

I suspect that someone could be lined up for that position to boost their CS pension, or we could send Bonzo as he has a great insight into Westminster.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Beelzebub3 said:

I suspect that someone could be lined up for that position to boost their CS pension, or we could send Bonzo as he has a great insight into Westminster.

We should definitely get you into gov HR 😂

6 hours ago, Beelzebub3 said:

I’m sure that before long the IOM will have a Manx Embassy, staffed with civil servants. 

I see ex Minister Chris Thomas has questions relating to the Westmorland Road scheme, he is concerned over who is going to manage the senior living accommodation. It’s obvious that it will be handed over to the Corpy. It will end up another Corpy ghetto. However, Chris Thomas would know what the answers are going to be - even when he has supplementary questions. 

Just now, 2112 said:

I see ex Minister Chris Thomas has questions relating to the Westmorland Road scheme, he is concerned over who is going to manage the senior living accommodation. It’s obvious that it will be handed over to the Corpy. It will end up another Corpy ghetto. However, Chris Thomas would know what the answers are going to be - even when he has supplementary questions. 

Another ghetto?  How many ghettos do we already have? 

On 3/12/2024 at 8:26 AM, cissoltt said:

100k a year, apparently he was going to be great value for money post Brexit....I wonder if that's proven to be true?

How do we measure his value?  Didn't Alf attend Westminster recently and complained that we didn't have any say in anything Brexit related?

And yet Howard was down there every week....