Alf Cannan's I Have A Dream

Dirty Buggane

2 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

In a desperate attempt to get this thread back on the intellectually demanding topic of scandal, rumour and gossip - Is there any truth in the rumours of Moyle and The Woodbourne?

Don’t know. Not heard any. Well not of late. 

Edited by The Voice of Reason
Second sentence

9 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

If I was you, I would have probably chosen the numerous posts calling you stupid, dim or an idiot to pick at.  If I disagreed with them.

Speaks volumes.  At least you accept it.

PS - I genuinely haven’t made anything up and I really don’t know what is wrong with you goons who think I have.

Angry little fella aren't ya?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Banker said:

On IOM News & politics someone posted same rumours and also that CM had to restrained, no apologies when proven wrong just more allegations of cover up etc. surely he shone taking legal action against slanderous posts like that and crazy Dave’s allegations?

He won't as the "rumours" are true . He might cover it up for now but it'll come out and lots will be brought down with him . Corrupt island . Even the local councillors bully others to get what they want . Some day soon people will wake up . Question is who reported him? If they did surely they'll have seen what he was drinking or the manner he was driving . How long did it take to get to Alfs house ? At what time did test take place and at what time was it reported ?

Rest assured alf won't be doing anyone for slander.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Manxieover65 said:

. Question is who reported him? If they did surely they'll have seen what he was drinking or the manner he was driving . How long did it take to get to Alfs house ? At what time did test take place and at what time was it reported ?

Rest assured alf won't be doing anyone for slander.  

No he wont be “ doing “ anyone for slander. It’s not worth the time or effort. That’s would I would think in his shoes.

10 minutes ago, Manxieover65 said:

He won't as the "rumours" are true . He might cover it up for now but it'll come out and lots will be brought down with him .

How do you know the rumours are true? The same bloke down the pub who heard it from the other bloke down the pub? 

4 minutes ago, A fool and his money..... said:

Your other username told us.

FFS pathetic. Rinse and repeat the same old bollocks. You’re as bad as Billy Bullshit.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

In a desperate attempt to get this thread back on the intellectually demanding topic of scandal, rumour and gossip - Is there any truth in the rumours of Moyle and The Woodbourne?

Reputedly, an incident of many years ago involving a junior copper who didn't realise who he'd nicked.

4 minutes ago, HelmutX said:

Why are you cnts flogging a dead horse. NONE of you were there, NONE of you know the circumstances. Why don't y'all just go get a life?! You are worser than cancer.

(YES, I WAS THERE!) Let it alone now, please as you know not anything about the event.

You were in Alf’s living room when the cops turned up?

How big is his Tv? What are the curtains like?

How well used is the “spare” room?

Edited by CrazyDave

4 hours ago, Boo Gay'n said:

That a Chief Minister needs to be breathalysed is the story - hence his public statement etc.  The call to the plods may have been malicious, who knows, but they still went to his gaff and did the test.

That A "Chief" Minister is visited by police and breathalysed is the story.

Passed the test or not - We should note that there was no denial of any drink before driving - This is the shocking bit but unexpected from the red neck Isle of "where you can"