Alf Cannan's I Have A Dream

Dirty Buggane

1 hour ago, CrazyDave said:

I run a very successful team in a very successful business.  Coming on here and winding idiots up is a hobby and a break from the stress of business in a difficult market.

Thankfully, some on here are so stupid it makes it very, very easy.  Special thanks before I log off to @Cueey Lewis And The News @The Voice of Reason@A fool and his money.....

Assumed you worked for Sure

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, HelmutX said:

Why are you cnts flogging a dead horse. NONE of you were there, NONE of you know the circumstances. Why don't y'all just go get a life?! You are worser than cancer.

(YES, I WAS THERE!) Let it alone now, please as you know not anything about the event.

Thanks Cueey 😂

3 minutes ago, Banker said:

Thanks Cueey 😂

More pathetic bullshit. 

• Haha 1

No.  What would I say that?  That’s insane.

I run a very successful team in a very successful business.  Coming on here and winding idiots up is a hobby and a break from the stress of business in a difficult market.

Thankfully, some on here are so stupid it makes it very, very easy.  Special thanks before I log off to @Cueey Lewis And The News @The Voice of Reason @A fool and his money..... and teapot for being particularly stupid and easy to get a rise out of.

I may not be alone in thinking you don't "Dave."

If you did, you would not have time to be on here 24/7 

I suppose you coming on here with this Walter persona is saving Manx Care from more expense?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

That A "Chief" Minister is visited by police and breathalysed is the story.

Passed the test or not - We should note that there was no denial of any drink before driving - This is the shocking bit but unexpected from the red neck Isle of "where you can"

I think you can still have a drink and drive legally, despite the apparent desire to introduce a zero limit.

No.  What would I say that?  That’s insane.

Thankfully, some on here are so stupid it makes it very, very easy.  Special thanks before I log off to @Cueey Lewis And The News @The Voice of Reason @A fool and his money..... and teapot for being particularly stupid and easy to get a rise out of.

As the sun sets on your relatively short participation  in / membership of, this forum is there any last words you would like to deliver?

For example anything you would have said differently that would have made you more likeable, less an object of derision?

Spoken the truth, rather than falsehoods? 

Those  sort of things.

Now is your opportunity to get these things off your chest before you log off.

All the best to you.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

I may not be alone in thinking you don't "Dave."

If you did, you would not have time to be on here 24/7 

I suppose you coming on here with this Walter persona is saving Manx Care from more expense?

Manx care?

Anyway.  Logging off for good.

Social experiment concluded on one of the saddest corners of the internet.

@Blade Runnereverything I posted is true.  I genuinely pity someone who doesn’t even live here but comes back to post all the time.

Of all the posters on here there is only one who I think doesn’t come across as a bit of a loon and that is wrighty.

@Roger Mexico keep the posts shorter and more light hearted side. Nobody has time for that in their down time.

See ya’s

16 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

I think you can still have a drink and drive legally, despite the apparent desire to introduce a zero limit.

You are right, but shouldn’t the message be to don’t drink and drive, whether it’s half a pint, or a glass of wine. It’s not worth it. If a zero limit was introduced it wouldn’t bother me, I would support it.

1 minute ago, 2112 said:

You are right, but shouldn’t the message be to don’t drink and drive, whether it’s half a pint, or a glass of wine. It’s not worth it. If a zero limit was introduced it wouldn’t bother me, I would support it.

I can’t believe that the debate is now shifting to this now that they haven’t got him for anything. We don’t have a zero limit for drink driving. If he had a pint and was under the limit personally who cares? He was legally under the limit as he is required to be by law even if it was 1 point below the limit or 100 points below the limit. It doesn’t matter because legally it’s been deemed safe to drive with some alcohol in your system. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

See ya’s

Crazy Dave leaves and Banker logs in a few minutes later. It’s like Dr Poo regenerating himself.

57 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Social experiment concluded on one of the saddest corners of the internet.

At least ten posts a day, every day for the best part of four months. You've earned that Nobel Prize.

59 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Anyway.  Logging off for good.

image.png.a2f777b22d591947b7a27f1fca24045f.png

• Haha 4