Alf Cannan's I Have A Dream

Dirty Buggane

3 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

Ready for me to be anointed Benevolent Dictator for Life yet? It’s the only answer. A mix of Michael Corleone and Tony Soprano. Some disagreeable posters on here might go…missing though.

Can I be defence minister?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

Ready for me to be anointed Benevolent Dictator for Life yet? It’s the only answer. A mix of Michael Corleone and Tony Soprano. Some disagreeable posters on here might go…missing though.

We need Putin, he has no concerns about bumping off other politicians and public servants. It might keep the rest of you lot on your toes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

https://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/isle-of-man-chief-ministers-full-statement-to-tynwald-as-covid-review-findings-published-660748

Don’t say it, please don’t say it. Nobody says it, nobody believes it, nobody fucking believes it ever Ok”

Alf - “i promise I won’t say it”

FUCKING IDIOT ALF YOU SAID IT - LESSONS ARE NEVER FUCKING LEARNED 

• Like 6

Put your name forward Stu, surely you can’t be any worse than the Alf chap, he’s been a monumental let down, I honestly thought when he became the big chief he was going to be good fit.  
Boy I was wrong.

Edited by GreyWolf
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, GreyWolf said:

Put your name forward Stu, surely you can’t be any worse than Alf the chap, he’s been a monumental let down, I honestly thought when he became the big chief he was going to be good fit.  
Boy I was wrong.

Well I’ve  “ liked” that with an emoji.

But not because Stu can’t be at worse than Alf ( who has been a let down) but I think he could be OK in his own right, not just because he would be better than the present incumbent 

• Thanks 1