Alf Cannan's I Have A Dream

Dirty Buggane

2 hours ago, 2112 said:

I see Professor Dr David Ashford MBE MHK, Chair of the Housing and Communities Board has been giving us the benefit of his vast experience.

He claims that over 500 homes would need to be built each year until 2041. What kind of homes nobody mentions. Also are these kind of homes, the sort that off island investors can buy, as buy to let? 

Similarly he has commented that infrastructure to accommodate all these new homes should be in place first before new homes created. Does this apply to the new MDC Westmorland Road flats, whereby Kensington Road Group Practice will be heavily inundated with new patients, and I’m sure the Community Health Centre facilities will be stretched. What about Henry Bloom Noble School, could it cope with new pupils from the proposed development on Demesne Road, by the MDC? 

Also claiming that Island infrastructure needs to be improved before any pipedreams of increasing the population to 100k can be realised

Screenshot_20240925-114553_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Non-Believer
Delights of MT 4G